Neymar Jr. - v5

Julien

Clash in the dressing room after the game against Lyon between Neymar, and Cavani.

Thiago Silva had to intervene, and separate the two as they were ready to brawl.

Cavani said he missed his penalty because of Neymar's attitude.

I know it sounds big, but it isn't made up. News is from tomorrow L'Equipe Magazine. More details later.

xXKonan

if this is true then yikes.

It also explains why Cavani left after he was done in the locker room without speaking a word to the press.

KingLeo10

the only reason neymar didn't start shit at barcelona was because our locker room had/has the likes of messi, iniesta, xavi, busquets, pique, all of whom have won 10 times more than what neymar will in his career. enjoy your stay at the qatari farmers union :blondemessi:

Julien

the only reason neymar didn't start shit at barcelona was because our locker room had/has the likes of messi, iniesta, xavi, busquets, pique, all of whom have won 10 times more than what neymar will in his career. enjoy your stay at the qatari farmers union :blondemessi:

The ego clash and season collapse is much earlier than i expected.

Put your hate asides, and you'll understand it happens with every big stars.

Either you're new supporters, or misinformed, but you should remember that Messi had problematic relationships like that.

Eto'o, Villa, Ibra.

Don't pretend it didn't happen.

Julien

More Neymar news.

Cavani's days are numbered for sure now as... Neymar Sr is now integral part of PSG as PSG Special Advisor.

Morten

Emery seems like a coward btw, he essentially said that the players should find out for themselves who will take penalties and fks.
Excuse me, but i thought you were the manager? Its up to you to make these decisions. Granted, Emery will likely get fired if he doesnt let Neymar at least take some penalties.

Julien

Why the hell would PSG give Neymar Sr of all people a role like that?

that's just asking for trouble. :lol:
PSG is a small club. They had to give everything to get Neymar. Including the club keys.

How it will end:

- Emery will be fired if he doesn't clearly side with Neymar. Just like Benitez was fired because he didn't do what Zidane did: there can be only one star.

- Cavani will leave PSG, and Mbappe will replace him as 9.

Also, leaked by others so I don't have to put anything online, for those doubting it:

997709IMG20170919002032.jpg

KingLeo10

Put your hate asides, and you'll understand it happens with every big stars.

Either you're new supporters, or misinformed, but you should remember that Messi had problematic relationships like that.

Eto'o, Villa, Ibra.

Don't pretend it didn't happen.

stop preaching for the sake of it. we had our golden era during those times, there was nothing genuinely problematic and messi is the level of player you would accomodate for, as is CR7 as much as I dislike him. neymar doesn't belong on that level.

Julien

stop preaching for the sake of it. we had our golden era during those times, there was nothing genuinely problematic and messi is the level of player you would accomodate for, as is CR7 as much as I dislike him. neymar doesn't belong on that level.
I clearly remember all the news about Messi making big fuss internally about Villa.

But as I said, if you want ti pretend it didn't happen, you can.

Jair Ventura

L'Equipe doesn't know anything. Nasser and AH closed the locker room to media last week to avoid thes type of leaks.

Also, Cavani left the Parc within 20 minutes of the match ending, didn't even greet the fans with the rest of the team so I doubt he had time to fight.

Home of Barca Fans