Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

I think Rakitic doesn't want to leave Spain first an foremost. Doubt it that PSG would pay him alot more, if they are even interested.

Sorin

Moises Llorens said what Sky is reporting about us making an offer is BS.

It makes sense. When did Sky have any credible information on us? They don't even have good info on teams from England, Germany and Italy where they have bases, nevermind Spain where they have diddly squat.

Givenchy

this will drag on til the window nears its end and then Neymar apologizes to PSG, keeps his head down for another season and then kicks up a fuss again when Barca have the money ready next summer. he really has no other choices if Barca can't afford him this summer and PSG won't accept swaps

pepi

They say PSG could let him go on loan with mandatory buyout next season. Like they did with Mbappe.

Messigician

People really still doubt he is coming? I told you all to relax Neymar is coming. I cannot stress this enough, he is the reason we dropped our pursuit of De Ligt.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't believe that.

I do think PSG would be smart to accept player swap as they are unlikely to land any big star anytime soon. Neymar is leaving and so will Mbappe in a year or two.

Givenchy

whats with these reporters saying 'PSG won't be impressed' in regards to an offer of Coutinho + Dembele + 90mil for a want away Neymar :lol: they'd snap our hand off, thats an amazing deal for PSG and shows how retarded our board are

Messigician

What Neymar transfer saga hasn't been filled with twists and drama? Never the less I'm certain he is coming. The board are desperate to make amends for last season

whats with these reporters saying 'PSG won't be impressed' in regards to an offer of Coutinho + Dembele + 90mil for a want away Neymar :lol: they'd snap our hand off, thats an amazing deal for PSG and shows how retarded our board are

Exactly. That's the equivalent of 300m for Ney. Barca should be lowballing as they hold all the cards here and PSG hold none. The offer should not total more than 175m. Barca fans should at least be thankful to Ney that he has made it as easy as possible for us to get him dirt cheap. Factor in him dropping the 26m case and we could end up getting him for less than 150m effectively which would be amazing.

serghei

Lol, Coutinho + Dembele + 90m. for an older, slightly past it Neymar with recurring Jones fracture? :lol:

Only thing he's improved at PSG is his poker face and his bidding on big blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans