Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cro-man

Why is psg not ending this charade if they dont want to sell him? Really wonder whats happening behind the doors there. Its not the first time they forced someone to stay so whats the point to play this game any furher? Are they trying to keep neymar happy till the window is closed with the thought we tried everything but there was no agreement?

Vilarrubi

Why is psg not ending this charade if they dont want to sell him? Really wonder whats happening behind the doors there. Its not the first time they forced someone to stay so whats the point to play this game any furher? Are they trying to keep neymar happy till the window is closed with the thought we tried everything but there was no agreement?

Think it’s probably because Neymar has said in private that he wants Barca move and not to play for PSG again. If he was in two minds about it I’m sure they would have convinced him and given him a big new contract by now like they did with Verratti. It’s obvious he wants to move.

xXKonan

If you ask me.

PSG never wanted to sell him in the first place as this seems more like a ruse by PSG to make it look like they are willing to listen to offers for him and going as far to intentionally make big demands so teams like us and even Real would give up.

All about stalling for time for them and Neymar will be stuck there once again.

Zica

If you ask me.

PSG never wanted to sell him in the first place as this seems more like a ruse by PSG to make it look like they are willing to listen to offers for him and going as far to intentionally make big demands so teams like us and even Real would give up.

All about stalling for time for them and Neymar will be stuck there once again.

Of course they never wanted to sell him ! Neymar is who wants out. But from the beginning, since the player is so unhappy, they said if the offer is right, they will sell him .. but basically against their will. And that means 220m +. They've made it very clear from the beginning so I don't see why anybody is surprised that they are holding out. This waiting game is all to see if they drop that price down as the transfer deadline date nears or if they keep that price and bite the bullet on Neymar staying.

George_Costanza

Of course they never wanted to sell him ! Neymar is who wants out. But from the beginning, since the player is so unhappy, they said if the offer is right, they will sell him .. but basically against their will. And that means 220m +. They've made it very clear from the beginning so I don't see why anybody is surprised that they are holding out. This waiting game is all to see if they drop that price down as the transfer deadline date nears or if they keep that price and bite the bullet on Neymar staying.

Me, you, Barca, PSG, Neymar sr., and the guy who makes pizza in Pizzeria Popolare all know Neymar isn't worth 220+. PSG is not selling.

jairzinho

PSG is not selling period. It's more of a statement they are making along the lines of not being a selling club and not being pushed into a corner.

All this drama will be forgotten in a couple weeks.

serghei

Breaking news. PSG refuse to sell Neymar because the Emir of Qatar can't accept that Neymar will not be defending his title in the Doha camel race in 2020. [MD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans