Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemente

He's not coming, it's not even possible, Rakitic too insecure to explore world outside Spain, Dembele lives in a bubble and thinks world revolves around him so he isn't even considering leaving this club, and PSG doesn't need to sell, papers are milking nothing and people are eating it.

Zica

He's not coming, it's not even possible, Rakitic too insecure to explore world outside Spain, Dembele lives in a bubble and thinks world revolves around him so he isn't even considering leaving this club, and PSG doesn't need to sell, papers are milking nothing and people are eating it.

I actually don't blame Rakitic for not going. Unless he wants playing time or he is getting a fat paycheck at PSG. Dembele on the other hand should want the most playing time as possible and PSG would probably guarantee that.

Jadentheman

Rakitic apparently agreed to leave. Dembele refuses but I think PSG will get Todibo instead

Tackle

[tw]1167191172957245442[/tw]

Alfredo Martinez: "I think the signing of Neymar is very close to closing, but there are many players on the table and it is quite delicate"

Just finalising the Neymar deal.

ls4pf.jpg

This is the way they will end up finding BBZ if we end up signing Neymar.:neymar:

gr98

Le Parisien speaks of a new meeting tomorrow in Monaco between Barcelona and PSG presidents. Right now the thermometer is: - Neymar: very confident - Barcelona: confident after the last two meetings - PSG: "very willing to negotiate"

[tw]1167193188974698496[/tw]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans