Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

Who is a top manager for Barca though?
Pep and Klopp only.
Sarri and Tuchel are kinda hipster flavors of the Months like Sampaoli, Jardim etc.

The analogy is terms of players is: we have Suarez (Valverde level) and we would need to buy TOP players like Messi and CR7.
Where, there aren't any similar players.

Agreed but that was not me who said we'll surely have a top manager soon. Only chance for that to happen atm or in the near future is to hit the jackpot with a manager that can build a great team out of this Barca, something like Pep did a decade ago...

BBZ8800

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] you really only snapped at the board just because of Neymar but not when we still keep a fraud of a manager after 2 UCL humiliations? Says it all.

Barca won 0 CL titles in 14 years from 1992 to 2006.
And 1 CL in 7 years with Messi in the last 7 years.

EV is not good enough, but a reality is that we aren't winning CLs wither way, except in perfect circumstances.

On the other hand, EV brought 2 La Ligas.
And Barto wants to bring the single most annoying and scumbug player in a history of football for 200 Millions.

Which one is worse:
1. winning 2 La Ligas and not winning a CL
2. or bringing the biggest scum ever AGAIN?

Hmm, hmm

Pep, Klopp, Ten Hag, Sarri, Koeman, Setien, Xavi, Favre. All are capable of doing a better job than Valverde for sure.

Sorry, I can't even comment on this.

I thought we were having a serious conversation and not a dreamland/romantic/what if game ;)

Not saying that they wouldn't be better than EV.
But I doubt that we would win Cls with any of them except Pep, Klopp and Koeman.

J

José Mourinho

Who is a top manager for Barca though?
Pep and Klopp only.
Sarri and Tuchel are kinda hipster flavors of the Months like Sampaoli, Jardim etc.

The analogy is terms of players is: we have Suarez (Valverde level) and we would need to buy TOP players like Messi and CR7.
Where, there aren't any similar players.

Klopp is not for Barça. He doesnt like the Barça style of play.

Suarez is still 3 levels above Rakitic.

J

José Mourinho

Why stop on Neymar?
Why not add 200m for De Bruyne, 200 for Van Dijk, 100m for a new RB?
I mean, since we are cheating with money either way.

Because we would be really bankrupt then.
Neymar transfer wont lead to bankruptcy.
If Dembele and Rakitic is part of the deal it’s even a financial gain, because the salaries of these 2 guys are just a waste of money.

abbbs97

Barca won 0 CL titles in 14 years from 1992 to 2006.
And 1 CL in 7 years with Messi in the last 7 years.

EV is not good enough, but a reality is that we aren't winning CLs wither way, except in perfect circumstances.

On the other hand, EV brought 2 La Ligas.
And Barto wants to bring the single most annoying and scumbug player in a history of football for 200 Millions.

Which one is worse:
1. winning 2 La Ligas and not winning a CL
2. or bringing the biggest scum ever AGAIN?

Hmm, hmm

Just admit you have an agenda against Neymar. You said it would be the end of Barca if we had signed Neymar. That is clearly an agenda and an over exaggeration.

serghei

Not saying that they wouldn't be better than EV.
But I doubt that we would win Cls with any of them except Pep, Klopp and Koeman.

That's the whole point. If we're not winning the CL with Retardo, and we're not winning it with rookie Xavi as manager, while both can be carried by Messi to a title win in La Liga, what's the fucking difference in terms of silverware?

Any decent manager would get carried to a La Liga by this squad with Atletico and Madrid being mediocre. The difference is supposed to be seen in the CL. But then, Valverde is already proven to be shite in CL.

So, again, what's the fucking difference between keeping Valverde and losing 3-0, 4-0 or something like that, and getting Xavi right away.

The difference is we will play better with Xavi, even if he has only 1 year experience as manager, because Xavi knows a lot more football than Valverde. Knows the club, knows more football. That's already more solid foundation than Valverde.

Last edited:

FC B

Klopp is not for Barça. He doesnt like the Barça style of play.

Suarez is still 3 levels above Rakitic.

Barca might start one day adopting another style too since everybody knows how to defend and play against this sterile and slow possesion game that we play for so long now... I'd take Klopp with his style to Barca in a heartbeat.

serghei

Klopp's Liverpool has way more in common with the best Barca team under Guardiola than this Valverde team does. Liverpool are quite an underrated team in possession. They had 52% possession on Camp Nou.

Klopp at Barcelona would work impressively well. No doubt about it.

Last edited:

ebc_99

We are the 3rd best team in europe right now, behind City and Liverpool. With Griezmann and Neymar we are much stronger offensively than last year, and with De Jong we are stronger in midfield as well. I dont thinks it is too far fetched to suggest we can win it this year even with valverde. Neymar will be a great signing in a football sense, not sure about the financial implications but if it goes through we will find out, but a Neymar, Messi, Griezmann front 3 is man for man the best frontline in Europe by far and if the can form a good understanding thwn we would have as much chance as anyone of winning the Champions League.

Klopp took the Liverpool team to Camp Nou a few years ago to watch barca so I do think he is a fan of the style and would conaider it if the job became available.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Just admit you have an agenda against Neymar. You said it would be the end of Barca if we had signed Neymar. That is clearly an agenda and an over exaggeration.

90% posts on this forum are an exaggeration.
How EV is the worst coach ever.
How Raki is the biggest cancer.
How Arthur is an awesome player.
How Dembele was a generational talent.

This word agenda is annoying.
I dislike Neymar from several reasons, call it objective or agenda:
1. as a player, he is overrated for me
2. as a player, he is more show than actual end product
3. as a player, he is not a good fit for us. He was here for 4 years and we never played Barca's possession midfield football with him in a team. It was always a counterattacking box to box chaos on both ends of a field
4. in terms of finances, he is too expensive and his wages are insane, compared to what he is offering on a field
5. we don't have money, so we can't buy players and we especially don't need him
6. in terms of character, he stabbed us, sued us, left us. Fuck off Neymar, enjoy your life somewhere else
7. I have never seen a more annoying persona who fight with everyone on a field an off the field. With opponents, refs, our players, fans, girls with whom he just had sex.

I just can't find a single positive thing about his footballing abilities, finances, morale, personality.
Is this agenda or a bad fit on every single level?

That's the whole point. If we're not winning the CL with Retardo, and we're not winning it with rookie Xavi as manager, while both can be carried by Messi to a title win in La Liga, what's the fucking difference in terms of silverware?

Any decent manager would get carried to a La Liga by this squad with Atletico and Madrid being mediocre. The difference is supposed to be seen in the CL. But then, Valverde is already proven to be shite in CL.

So, again, what's the fucking difference between keeping Valverde and losing 3-0, 4-0 or something like that, and getting Xavi right away.

The difference is we will play better with Xavi, even if he has only 1 year experience as manager, because Xavi knows a lot more football than Valverde. Knows the club, knows more football. That's already more solid foundation than Valverde.

If every coach is good enough for La Liga:
How come that in 48 Months of Neymar here:
1. we lost La Liga in the first 12 Months (Tata) to Atletico
2. we were shit for the next 6 Months under Lucho with horrible play and a horrible results, he was one match away from getting fired
3. we were good for the last 6 Months in 2014/15
4. we were awesome for the first 6 Months in 2015/16
5. we almost lost La Liga and 10 points advantage in the last 6 Months of 2016
6. we were a total shit in 2016/17

Now, if every coach is good enough for La Liga...
Since this is Neymar's topic, how come that out of 48 Neymar's months here:
1. we were the best in terms of points ONLY in 12 Months out of those 48 Months?
2. in 36 other Months we were behind Atletico or RM

If winning La Liga is a piece of cake:
1. how come that EV managed that
2. and Tata and Lucho didn't manage it?
3. also, how come that we were shit in 36 Months of 48 Months of Neymar here

The funniest twist in the world would be: if EV is fired and if a new coach loses La Liga in his first season :lol:
I am dying to read alibies and explanations as if why that happened.

Raketa10

We are the 3rd best team in europe right now, behind City and Liverpool. With Griezmann and Neymar we are much stronger offensively than last year, and with De Jong we are stronger in midfield as well. I dont thinks it is too far fetched to suggest we can win it this year even with valverde. Neymar will be a great signing in a football sense, not sure about the financial implications but if it goes through we will find out, but a Neymar, Messi, Griezmann front 3 is man for man the best frontline in Europe by far and if the can form a good understanding thwn we would have as much chance as anyone of winning the Champions League.

Thing is Lpool doesn't have such a brilliant squad at all but they have an awesome manager.

Raketa10

90% posts on this forum are an exaggeration.
How EV is the worst coach ever.
How Raki is the biggest cancer.
How Arthur is an awesome player.
How Dembele was a generational talent.

This word agenda is annoying.
I dislike Neymar from several reasons, call it objective or agenda:
1. as a player, he is overrated for me
2. as a player, he is more show than actual end product
3. as a player, he is not a good fit for us. He was here for 4 years and we never played Barca's possession midfield football with him in a team. It was always a counterattacking box to box chaos on both ends of a field
4. in terms of finances, he is too expensive and his wages are insane, compared to what he is offering on a field
5. we don't have money, so we can't buy players and we especially don't need him
6. in terms of character, he stabbed us, sued us, left us. Fuck off Neymar, enjoy your life somewhere else
7. I have never seen a more annoying persona who fight with everyone on a field an off the field. With opponents, refs, our players, fans, girls with whom he just had sex.

I just can't find a single positive thing about his footballing abilities, finances, morale, personality.
Is this agenda or a bad fit on every single level?

If every coach is good enough for La Liga:
How come that in 48 Months of Neymar here:
1. we lost La Liga in the first 12 Months (Tata) to Atletico
2. we were shit for the next 6 Months under Lucho with horrible play and a horrible results, he was one match away from getting fired
3. we were good for the last 6 Months in 2014/15
4. we were awesome for the first 6 Months in 2015/16
5. we almost lost La Liga and 10 points advantage in the last 6 Months of 2016
6. we were a total shit in 2016/17

Now, if every coach is good enough for La Liga...
Since this is Neymar's topic, how come that out of 48 Neymar's months here:
1. we were the best in terms of points ONLY in 12 Months out of those 48 Months?
2. in 36 other Months we were behind Atletico or RM

If winning La Liga is a piece of cake:
1. how come that EV managed that
2. and Tata and Lucho didn't manage it?
3. also, how come that we were shit in 36 Months of 48 Months of Neymar here

The funniest twist in the world would be: if EV is fired and if a new coach loses La Liga in his first season :lol:
I am dying to read alibies and explanations as if why that happened.

Last year RM and ATM were horrible so that contributed big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans