Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

I will actually laugh if Neymar never ends up wearing Madrid Colors.

Perez is so obsessed with signing Neymar that it stung him so much when he signed with us in 2013. During the Contract renewal saga, Real was trying pretty hard to try and do a Figo V2 on us with Ney that Perez was willing to offer him much more money than us to make the switch.

Of course, he renewed and eventually went to PSG a year later. Real have made it known that they are willing to splash boatloads of cash on any unproven Brazilian Wingers and Forwards if they remotely show any sort of big talent so we (Barca) don't get them in fear of losing a potential new Neymar.

Sterlingfan2000

We need to be more like men in the dressing room, more together. I see a lot of younger players who are, not necessarily lost, but they lack more ear than mouth. They need to listen more than they talk.

Shots fired on mbappe

khaled_a_d

nah , i don't agree with this . For example , Neymar can go fuck himself for all I care , but what if that dude said that he hopes neymar's kid would be fucked up by 1000 dudes up the ass. Not everyone can keep calm and walk away. I heard similar stuff like these at football games and i'm still waiting for some player to get fed up with this shit and beat the living crap out of so called fans.

While I agree in principle with what you said, does physically attacking a fan in stands solve anything? I mean if he replied back I would understand it. But bunch and run,or even doing a "Ron Artist" won't help

CatalinR10

While I agree in principle with what you said, does physically attacking a fan in stands solve anything? I mean if he replied back I would understand it. But bunch and run,or even doing a "Ron Artist" won't help

Yes , so called fans will know better next time how to behave themselves outdoors.

Nothanks

Yes , so called fans will know better next time how to behave themselves outdoors.
nah, i know 9/10 of barca fans would of taken a jab from ronaldo if it meant he would get a 5+ game suspension in doing so.

it doesn't solve anything if anything it provokes more fans to provoke stars.

Havesaks

:lol::lol::lol: Because Pepe tried to break his legs.

Neyclown is raging because they lost to Rennes.

Well doesnt really make sense to fire the ball with full force at fans bc pepe is a psycho.

Neymar can be an eyesore to watch misbehaving but he is still far away from scum like pepe, Ramos at times, Diego costa etc players who litteraly are violent, trying to injurie players and arguably pschylogical disturbed. The guy has a too big ego, and is immature. But there are far worse players around. The shit he gets from barca fans, just seems to be silly and makes one look miserable. Give neymar a break, he has already suffered plenty for his psg transfer - maybe he wont ever win bdor bc of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans