Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
His bank account disagrees, and thats what its all about at the end of the day, football is just a job as any other.

Not when you are earning that much money, legacy is just as if not more important. He will have more than enough for himself and future generations without having to go to PSG.

topt

You're moving goalposts and flat out lying now.

Nowhere have I claimed they would sweep aside any club side. In fact, the hierarchy I proposed shows otherwise.

I acknowledged the best NT sides are worse than all time great club sides which not only had the top talent but also played together week in week out. Best NTs right now are about comparable with the best club sides right now (worse in some cases, better in some) because the NT sides have the talent edge in some cases but are inferior in tactics/cohesion.

You're the one making retarded statements that teams in Europa like PSV, Dynamo, Zenit, Galatasaray, Sevilla etc. are SEVERAL tiers above the best NT sides.

As if a bunch of no name players can hold up against superior talent in a large sample size. The way Barca is walking LL right now is proof of that...we have far more talent than the average LL sides...their tactics/cohesion/pressing amount to...losing :lol:

LOL, would love to see Argentina with current Messi play against City or Bayern; you are living in a dream world if you think this sides are comparable;
yeah they can; I would have no problem betting on Union Berlin beating Barca; it says more about the quality of LL than the quality of barca, cause we have kind of seen the quality of barca in Europe and NO you are not one LW from compeating for CL; ha ha

Last edited:

topt

I don't see where we disagree. My entire gripe with Birdy's position is that he thinks teams with much lower quality than France (i.e., your run of the mill Europa side) would destroy France. Because of "tactics/pressing/modern football" etc.

You don't see me arguing that France would walk Bayern or RM or City, do you? I personally think that because of the poor talent pool in club football right now (no super teams like Barca, RM, or Bayern of the past), that NTs like France could hang around with a RM or City. Lose, but also get some wins. But I won't strongly disagree with people who feel otherwise.

But when people start saying stupid stuff like France getting destroyed by Europa teams or some average Bundesliga team, that's an opinion that needs calling out.

why do you keep talking about France ? they are not the WC, Argentina is with the great Messi who BTW obviously agrees with you when it comes to running or pressing

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

why do you keep talking about France ? they are not the WC, Argentina is with the great Messi who BTW obviously agrees with you that you dont need running or pressing

France is also a national team.

They beat City/ Bayern/ Madrid who ever you want to put against them.

CatalinR10

I would have no problem betting on Union Berlin beating Barca

Imagine being out so out of touch with reality that you make such takes.

Well hopefully you didn't bet on them in Europa League as they failed to win at home vs Royale Union SG ( first time hearing about this team ) .

How about you give Barcelona the respect it deserves while being on a Barcelona forum , or you can just fuck off to other sites to troll Barcelona in peace.

Messigician

Well hopefully you didn't bet on them in Europa League as they failed to win at home vs Royale Union SG ( first time hearing about this team ) .

How about you give Barcelona the respect it deserves while being on a Barcelona forum , or you can just fuck off to other sites to troll Barcelona in peace.

Frankfurt beat us

Union Berlin would too

topt

is there any rule you have to give it respect to be here ? I imagine you think you would beat Royale Union SG....

CatalinR10

Union Berlin ( who ? ) just lost vs Royale Union SG 9 ( who ? ) with 0-3 and got eliminated from Europa League.

But they would still beat Barcelona.

KingLeo10

is there any rule you have to give it respect to be here ? I imagine you think you would beat Royale Union SG....

No, you don?t

But don?t be surprised if you get slapped around for being the stupid fuck you are for your shittakes. And then try to be like ?who me? Why am I being attacked??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans