Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asylum15

Neymar's ex-coach at Santos that had him on a leesh says he is getting injured because back in Barca he had a personal coach to do extra strength work after training, and in PSG he felt too big for the club and stopped doing post train workouts, as well as doing more commercials/movies/less rest, thus his muscle structure got imbalanced and his extremeties suffered more damage (something like that). interesting.. if he is focused and starts doing strength and conditioning again i think the injuries will disappear

Problem is, many injuries cause muscle weakness in that area or imbalance elsewhere that can become re-occurrent (See Harry Kewell at Liverpool).

kollegah

this whole thing is far more annoying than when we were chasing fabregas back in the day

Yes Fabregas was biggest mistake in recent history.
If he we did not sign him or Pep (bald) trying to fit the turtle into the system (which was perfect 2011) I'm sure we would have won the CL back to back

Eddy_JukeZ

we were mediocre in case of winning CL before Dembele and Cou, they came and we remained the same.

2011 we dominated the world then Fab turtle came and it all went downhill

Xavi declined the following season though.

And Pep was experimenting a lot with a back 3.

Pedro and Sanchez didn't have great seasons and Villa broke his leg.

Unfair to pin it all on Fabregas.

Raketa10

Se queda but this time for sure. There is no way we'll finalize this deal in the next 2 days if we weren't able to do that in 2 months. I just hope we won't continue with this shit in January transfer window.

Tackle

You know if this deal fails, you become the laughig stock of the forum.

I will try to troll you each time i log in

He has nothing to lose.

Either he goes from a laughing stock to an even bigger stock or he becomes a forum legend.

Low risk, high reward.

BBZ8800

I'm asking myself:

Is this deal dead or is this the calm before a storm?

You are right.
2 days ago we had 1000 different news and combinations.

Today, nothing.

I am afraid that it will be signed soon.
I always had a feeling that this is the bullet which we will never be able to dodge.

Btw who are other candidates for a president in 2021?
I hope that these new guys are taking notes.
A hint for candidates: just say that Barto signed Neymar and you will have an easy win.

Neymar will come.
We will spend 600m.
He won't do shit here.

In a ironical way, Barto, Bordas, Abidal and everyone will lose their job due to a fkng Neymar.

At least something good will happen with Neymar's transfer: it will sack the whole board of idiots.

Karma.
Let it be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans