Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Marinho (ex-Barcelona): "I'm friends with Santos executives, Neymar's transfer is well-advanced. Sooner or later he'll play at Barça."

Z

ZiZu

Gerry Armstrong said that we have no money to spend in Jan window because we've spent it on Neymar !!??

Have I missed something ??
Have. Signed some kind of deal ??

psychotsek

Although we can't be sure about the future to my eyes he is like the new Robinho,decent skills but that's it.If we are to spent 50m for a forward better be someone like Aguero or Suarez:party1:

Robbie

He's just another overhyped showoff like Quaresma. When the real pressure is on, he'll crumble and run home crying back to Santos. Shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Messi.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
yeah bring him on now... We have Cesc anyway. Another pussy can't hurt much

jk

If it is really sooner or later though, then let's get this over with now. Since the league is hanging by a thread and the injuries and stuff we could definitely use another attacker. And hopefully he can be integrated fully into the team and would be doing well next season.

Also a signing now could fire up the rest of the team. Signing a star player in January should send them a signal that the coach is not fully satisfied with their performances till now

Last edited:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I agree Estel, some players need a kick up the backside for sure, at least Neymar will score goals for us. Would it still be possible for us to sign him this January?

Chainsaw

Killahead
If it is really sooner or later though, then let's get this over with now. Since the league is hanging by a thread and the injuries and stuff we could definitely use another attacker. And hopefully he can be integrated fully into the team and would be doing well next season.

Also a signing now could fire up the rest of the team. Signing a star player in January should send them a signal that the coach is not fully satisfied with their performances till now

Wrong thread Estelone.

Trequartista

The good
signing him now would be a bad decision to be honest,I rate him but he wont get games ahead of Alexis,Villa,pedro,Cuenca
2013 or 2014 wont be that bad

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Aren't we just going to wait until 2014 and get him for free? If Santos let that happen, they're complete imbeciles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans