Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I hope we never sign him. I know we've already made attempts and by some accounts, it's well advanced, but he doesn't feel like a Barca player.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I hope we never sign him. I know we've already made attempts and by some accounts, it's well advanced, but he doesn't feel like a Barca player.

How not? He has the looks and the bad hairstyle, he'll fit right in with Cesc and Villa :lol:

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
He's not a clown. He just looks like one.
He also plays like a clown. While barca is made of team players, he plays for himself. Like he slows the play down like a retard when he stands on the ball, trying to make fun of his opponent. Just the complete opposite of what we need.

Phatroonaldo

He also plays like a clown. While barca is made of team players, he plays for himself. Like he slows the play down like a retard when he stands on the ball, trying to make fun of his opponent. Just the complete opposite of what we need.

actually, dinho used to do that all the time.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Not to mention as soon as Ronaldinho stopped being unreal in how good he is - when he slowed down and his laziness started effecting his play, he dragged the team down with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans