Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nesser

Neymar playing right now against Internacional for the Libertadores

Already scored a hattrick lol

Last edited:

DucdeOrléans

But not AS special and profilic for both club and country at such a young age as Neymar has been.

I mean Neymar already scored as many goals for Brazil at the age of 19 as Robinho did for Brazil at the age of 23.

Robinho scored 60 goals in 142 games for Santos from 2002 until January 2005. Neymar scored 43 goals in 63 matches alone in 2010.

Furthermore Neymar has scored 9 goals in Copa Libertadores in 13 appearances. Robinho needed nearly 3 times as many apperances to reach a similar number (14) without winning the Copa Libertadores in the process as Neymar did last season with Santos (and yes that Santos team was great but so was Robinho's)

And Neymar is much more likeable than the circus clown and I am saying this as a milanista.

Last edited:

Maria

At the begining I had the same misconceptions about Neymar as those who hate Messi, but I was wrong..he's a special talent and I would want to see him at Barca..and although the risks the club has to take are big, the rewards could be immense.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Robinho was special too, then he went to Real Madrid.

well that's just it; his next career move is crucial.

Robinho fucked up by going to Real (he's never been as good as he was in Summer 2005 :worthy:) and then fucked up AGAIN by going to City.

Neymar needs to make the right move or he'll fuck up too.

Valencia or Malaga becoming legit would be the best thing for him tbh, coz then he could come to La Liga and rock it whilst staying the main man on his team. not that I wouldn't want him for us, but I mean what we really need from our wing-forwards is players who excel off the ball as much/more than they do on it; and I dunno if that's Neymar. obviously he COULD do it but to me selfless guys with work-rate and skillz like Tello, Alexis and Villa are the perfect fit. Neymar is too much of a baller I think, he'd wanna do too much dribbling. but then I dunno; you look at Tello and you know Neymar can do what he does except with even more skill & ability, but would he be as humble & diligent? it could work soooooo well, but it could be an expensive failure. it's not a lock like Alexis was.

mayhaps PSG? especially if they can nab Gonzo to be a goalscorer alongside him. could be epic.

F

Flavia

I doubt he'll become a robinho 2.0
He's been well advised now. Hope he comes to Barça, I really don't want see him at rm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans