Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

if you can't see class in these goals, then I'd like to try the same drugs u've been using, cuz i watch games in the epl, la liga and I honestly don't see players finishing with such class...
try this, make your list of the best players in the world as of now (take it from the ballon d'or competition of 2011 for example) and show me comparable class. I'm not saying he's the best but if you willingly choose to ignore the talent neymar and ganso have and keep saying stuff you don't know like the league is weak, etc then you are retarded, you should try playing professionally before saying stuff like that.

Those who say he is crap should be ignored, however some of their worries are understandable. Paying 50-60 million for a player who has only established himself in medicore league is pretty crazy. We got screwed with Ibra financially and we don't want a repeat. The club has to make sure there will be significant commercial revenue to made from such a deal before signing him.

Ender

Those who say he is crap should be ignored, however some of their worries are understandable. Paying 50-60 million for a player who has only established himself in medicore league is pretty crazy. We got screwed with Ibra financially and we don't want a repeat. The club has to make sure there will be significant commercial revenue to made from such a deal before signing him.
Right. What's important is that he has showed a lot of potential and is still very young. Even if he doesn't adapt to the Barça system immediately or doesn't shine right away, he has plenty of time to learn. In time, coupling with Messi will be an unstoppable force.

heaver

Iniesta's childhood friend:
No making any comparisons except for the class goals.

do you know what i meant by class? I meant CLASS! graciousness, majesty, that special touch, not going from side to side. In that aspect, ganso has way more class than neymar for example, but thats cuz he doesnt play soccer, if u pay attention to his plays you will realize that he plays futsal in the grass, kinda like jadson and some other brazilian midfielders, since futsal is way more popular for playing than actual soccer there

ammarfcb

ze special one
who needs neymar
tumblr_m33tdc2RVR1qfgriro1_500.gif

tumblr_m33tdc2RVR1qfgriro2_500.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We signed Villa or 40 mil. before Spain won the WC. And he was actually a better player playing in a tougher league.
So much for bargain buys before WCs. Hope Sandro and Zubi drop this fixation.

Yugo Count Dante

I love Neymar, hope he doesn't go to Real, I would love to see him in Europe, wouldn't mind if he joined Barcelona at all.

Neymar-Messi-Alexis would be a dream come true really.

Armando929

I don't think Neymar will move till after the World Cup anyway.

Santos are going to get as much as they can out of him.

He'll cost at least 60 million.

BarcaGirl

Santos president: "Imagine Neymar being coached by someone like Mourinho. That would destroy one of the biggest talents in the world."

Armando929

Mourinho will be gone from Real Madrid by 2014.

And one of Higuain or Benzema(Probably Higuain) will be gone from there as well, so that leaves room for Neymar.

Personally, I'm not so confident of him being as succesfull in Spain as he is in Brazil.

And his price tag is going to be too much.

DucdeOrléans

He is already the third most marketable player in the world and the main figure in a very expanding market (South America) and already among the most recognisable faces sponsored by Nike.

So there is enormous potential in that department so it would be stupid to be concerned about a future transfer fee, also considering the fact that FCB's financial state is not as bad as some media would like people to believe in.

DucdeOrléans

Ribeiro spent a lot of his childhood in Catalunya and always talked greatly about it. Apparently he is also a barcelonista. Not surprised that he critcizes RM yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans