Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
facepalm.jpg

Barcafan 2304

Hope Chelsea get him. Somewhat of a paradox here. I would have been nervous about Barca signing him but by the same token, apprehensive if he ends up at RM. He could end up being something special and i'd hate it to be at the Bernabeu

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Hope Chelsea get him. Somewhat of a paradox here. I would have been nervous about Barca signing him but by the same token, apprehensive if he ends up at RM. He could end up being something special and i'd hate it to be at the Bernabeu

Same way I feel. I don't want him at Barca because there's too much risk, but I don't want him at another club either cause he could turn out to be world class.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
This. I know its a cliche but the thought of him playing in Stoke on a cold, wet, Tuesday night :lol:

tbh mate if you watched the way Penarol treated him all that was missing was the cold rain and that basically was Stoke on a cold, wet, Tuesday night.

it's not that he wouldn't be able to hack it, he would, it's that he'd either have the fantasy coached out of him, or be indulged to the point of losing his edge, and all the while would get such shit from the media he'd just turn into a complete and utter cunt. he needs to go to Italy or, better yet, Spain.

I'd like to see Malaga take him. they're building for the future, let them build around him.

Robbie

He's being hyped up to such ridiculous levels that it's getting to his head. He seems more like the next Quaresma than the next Pele/Ronaldo

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He's being hyped up to such ridiculous levels that it's getting to his head. He seems more like the next Quaresma than the next Pele/Ronaldo

Exactly what I think. Sounds exactly like the hype Quareshite got when he was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans