Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcafc

Im no santos fan, but is there really a video that showed that Santos started,?? or only because last year a Brazilian team started the fight, this year is the same?? plus Penarol were all the time fouling Santos players, they could have started this too, no? and its not the first time they have a fight with other teams :)
anyway its shameful that a final match ends with footballers acting like this!

Last edited:

Superfly

Banned
Im no santos fan, but is there really a video that showed that Santos started,?? or only because last year a Brazilian team started the fight, this year is the same?? plus Penarol were all the time fouling Santos players, they could have started this too, no? and its not the first time they have a fight with other teams :)
anyway its shameful that a final match ends with footballers acting like this!

A Santos fan started it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
15 years ago there was this Santos player that had more hype than Neymar. Pele branded him as "new Pele", Santos fans called him "Messiah"
Barca bought him. Long story sort, in a few years he ended up in Olympiacos. His name was Giovanni for those who are too young to remember.
It was nothing out of the ordinary as every single player Barca bought straight from South America ended up as failure.
Rosell take note.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
15 years ago there was this Santos player that had more hype than Neymar. Pele branded him as "new Pele", Santos fans called him "Messiah"
Barca bought him. Long story sort, in a few years he ended up in Olympiacos. His name was Giovanni for those who are too young to remember.
It was nothing out of the ordinary as every single player Barca bought straight from South America ended up as failure.
Rosell take note.

"long story short"

come off it, Bojan.

he scored some BIG goals for us in that time. sure he never developed into the "new Pele" but you must be outta your mind if you consider him a flop.

now, I don't think we should sign Neymar (I mean part of me really wants us to because the potential combinations are out of this world, but ultimately I know it wouldn't work) but you're being way too harsh on both him and Giovanni.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Giovanni was ok for Barcelona but he was far from Rivaldo and Figo. I personally didn't like him much. He was lazy and many times looked way too relax on the pitch. It's hard to call him a flop for Barca but with too much hype going around him at the time he wasn't a phenom either.

Robbie

Whatever Pele says, the opposite will happen. The man curses whoever he praises. Has he actually ever gotten a single prediction right?

From claiming an African team would win the world cup in 06 to putting El Hadj Diouf in his list of 'greatest ever footballers', this guy has truly gone senile.

M

mitkoa7x

Eurosport:
Five teams in Europe have agreed to meet Neymar's £40m release clause, according to Santos president Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro.

The clubs are believed to be Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester City and... Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala.

"Five European clubs have offered to match the clause," he told ESPN Brasil.

"I cannot name them because there is an agreement between Santos and the clubs, but they are the most important European clubs. They have asked to speak to the player and obviously we've allowed them to."

Why are they draging us into this...

barcaboy15

Pep won't get Neymar, no chance.

He's gotten rid of players A LOT better than him for the sake of harmony etc and Neymar's attitude does not sem to fit in with Pep's ideals.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Eurosport:
Five teams in Europe have agreed to meet Neymar's £40m release clause, according to Santos president Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro.

The clubs are believed to be Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester City and... Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala.

"Five European clubs have offered to match the clause," he told ESPN Brasil.

"I cannot name them because there is an agreement between Santos and the clubs, but they are the most important European clubs. They have asked to speak to the player and obviously we've allowed them to."

Why are they draging us into this...

absolute BUll shit u really think we offered santos 45 mill for this douch bag what a load of shit man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans