Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

I think it is a bit unfair to compare him to Messi. That said Neymar had a few good moments yesterday that were wasted by his teammates. There is definetely a huge potential hidden in him. Great amount of flair, technique, passing skills and pace.

He has got potential, no doubt about that. In two minds about him. Kind of apprehensive when linked with Barca cos of the rumoured problems with his attitude but then again, nervous at his links with Madrid cos he could be sensational!

soarq

Madrid plays 4-6-0 against Barcelona under Mourinho. Neymar wouldn't be a worry in clasicos. Until they are forced to play open game obviously.

Yugi

venezuela´s coach was discussing with neymar that he should stop the game when venezuelan player was lying on the pitch and looks like neymar was pissed or something
:lol: what a fucking idiot this kid is

I think it is a bit unfair to compare him to Messi. That said Neymar had a few good moments yesterday that were wasted by his teammates. There is definetely a huge potential hidden in him. Great amount of flair, technique, passing skills and pace.

reminds me of Robinho when he was at Santos ALOT

TEKNYK

Jail for suggesting Neymar eh?

Should we put you in a high security facility for asking for Adebayor, Tek?

:) Good to have you back.

Hahaha sure! But you'll have to jail Pep too. He wanted adebayor when he 1st took over.

Just don't put him in the same cell with Mourinho. Jose actually played him. In some big games too.

Sooooo... 2 of arguably the best coaches on earth requested a player I rate, after watching him play several seasons in Europe. Great minds think alike.

Btw I didn't exactly shit on neymar. Just Said I don't want him near Barca. I shitted/shat on anyone that wants him at barca.

Tbh yesterday was the first time I actually saw him in a game lol so my opinion is quite uninformed

Nice to be be back :)

Last edited:

Superfly

Banned

venezuela´s coach was discussing with neymar that he should stop the game when venezuelan player was lying on the pitch and looks like neymar was pissed or something
:lol: what a fucking idiot this kid is

Hahahahahaha :lol: and people wonder why he's hated

Yugi

Ribeiro (agent Neymar): "Real Madrid and Barcelona told Santos they're willing to pay the buy-out clause and made us an offer too" [via uol]

geez, let it be real madrid this time

Yugi

Ribeiro (agent Neymar): "We'll discuss it with the player after the Copa America but he wants to stay and play the Club World Cup" [via uol]
Ribeiro (agent Neymar): "Real Madrid want to sign him immediately, yesterday if possible, Barcelona prefer to wait another year." [via uol]

oh perez, sign him tomorrow, sooner the better
I dont want him here

Superfly

Banned
If Rosell buys Neymar for 45M+ and isn't willing to pay for Sanchez he will be the fucking stupidest president in the history of Barcelona.

W

woobie

Interesting. Wonder if Rosell is just trying to drive Neymar's price up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans