Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

desoe

Neymar da Silva (father): "Neymar has a contract with Santos until 2014 and he will fulfil that. Don't know why everyone is getting nervous"

Neymar da Silva (father Neymar): "I swear we have no deal with Barcelona. Of course we talk, you can't ignore such a club."

Neymar da Silva (father Neymar): "A club has asked to talk with them before we decide and same here: I cannot say 'won't talk to you'."

from twitter.

These quotes don't mean absolutely anything.

F

Flavia

92 mi and this would be the worst transfer ever, I doubt it'll be this much. There are many better options for half of that price.

King Leo

Banned
Rosell will pay the 92 because he counts to pay it off with Neymar merchandise in Brazil and elsewhere. He's not worth it and I see both player and team suffering if this would happen.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And here we go already blaming Rosell based on some rumored fee and signing that didn't even happen.

Kerrybai

Would santos benefit more from cashing out for 30-40 million or would they generate more money by keeping him for another year.

Micah

I though his release clause was 40million, why'd would Rosell pay more than clause itself. Plus there's no way we could afford to pay such a sum.
If they were prepared to shell out more than 40 million, i'd rather take Bale, who's proven himself in the PL and Europe.

King Leo

Banned
Would Santos benefit more from cashing out for 30-40 million or would they generate more money by keeping him for another year.

I think Santos have figured out a number that if reached, Neymar will be sold to the buying team and that includes the penalty they have to pay Barca. Keep in mind that with the sale money Santos can do many things to keep revenue on coming. So it's not to say loose Neymar loose revenues from having him.

I have a question too. What price on Neymar would satisfy cules? $50-$60 mil is what I would pay for Neymar considering age, talent and merchandising. Anything more is loss IMHO. I still believe Aguero/Messi is a better partnership.

Garrus

I heard that this 92 mi includes both the transfer fee and the sum of his wages at the time he spends with barca, With the transfer fee being 45 mi.
I still think it's too much, His salary will be the 2nd highest after messi, Which i think it's not fair for the other players, As far as i'm concerned this news is BS until proven otherwise, Which i doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans