Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

Rosell is nuts damn it... we dont need Neymar, let him go to RM or Chelsea or what not. Kiko Famania would be better for us :D

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Lets be honest here guys, I would rather have Neyame then ket him go to another team and score a hat-trick against us in the CL final or something, and with his speed and finishing, thats very much possible.

DucdeOrléans

We have Pedro and Alexis (and Bojan) + Duelofeu if he lives up to his expectations, why would Rosell want an overrated Brazilian who hasn't proven **** an is worth no less then 40m? :(

Stop trolling. He has won everything he can win in Brazil INCLUDING the Copa Libertadores. 6 goals in 11 national appearances is not bad either.

People criticizing Rosell after he has bought players such as Mascherano (25m euros), Adriano (12m euros), CESC (29m euros), Alexis (26m euros):lol:

Last edited:

LaPulga

Lets be honest here guys, I would rather have Neyame then ket him go to another team and score a hat-trick against us in the CL final or something, and with his speed and finishing, thats very much possible.

Seems very much like Madrid tactics...

If there's a good player, we'll buy him, so that he doesn't go to another team.
If we loan a player, let's make sure the contract says he cannot play against us.

I think we should build our team, and not be worried about other teams. Neymar would be overkill for me... Why did we buy Alexis then ??

La LL

Generally Delightful
There is absolutely no point in buying Neymar. It's a waste of money and talent. Besides I hate his hair.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
If neymar's attitude was a little different perhaps I would want him in the team... no doubt he is a good footballer.. but to selfish for Barça right now and that attitude really does suit madrid

DucdeOrléans

Stop talking about his hair (WTF) and attitude (without mentioning any recent episodes) First of all it is very pointless (the talk about his hair) and second of all those two points have been mentioned 1000 times in this thread even by the same users again and again.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20110...-tiene-a-neymar-bajo-control_54211243922.html

It is getting more interesting than just some rumours. De Oliveira (the president of Santos) told RAC1 that Barca are more close to signing him than RM. Also told that he has been talking with Rosell for a while.

Neymar himself said yesterday that there has been contact from the two giants in Spain and that he is honoured by the interest. So there is interest from all parts.

Even Bartomeu recently admitted a interested in Neymar by saying that FCB always are monitoring the market and that Neymar is a great talent.

According to the article above (from El Mundo Deportivo) Raúl Sanllehí, the right hand of Bartomeu and Zubi have been in Brazil in the last few days, supposedly negociating with Santos and Neymar's family (his father).

Neymar, sin embargo, es un jugador que por su extraordinaria calidad y el gran margen de mejora que le proporcionan sus 19 años tiene ese 'perfil Barça' que es la primera condición para venir. Lo que está claro es que todo lo que pase en torno a su futuro lo sabrá el Barça el primero. No hay ningún directivo entre los clubs europeos que tenga el control y los contactos con que cuenta Rosell en Brasil. Ninguno. Basta recordar su entrada con la 'seleçao' en un partido de la pasada Copa América, casi como un miembro más de la delegación.

This is the most crucial part (Sandro's connections in Brazil). Also expect Nike to have their say in this.

Also, the article mentions, (most important of all) that Pep is interested in Neymar as well but prefers that he will arrive next year (2012, summer) or in 2013.

Let us also not forget that the original rumour (of Neymar moving to FCB in January 2013) was started by a Brazilian newspaper, and one of the most respected. (O Estado de Sao Paulo)

To conclude; We are definitely interested in him (also Pep) but whether we buy him or not is to be seen (surprise, surprise).

And yes, we could need him in 1,5-2 years time as a long-time replacement for Villa. (Messi, Pedro, Alexis, Neymar, (Bojan?, Villa?) Villa wil turn 30 in a few months. Having secured a replacement, as talented as Neymar, who will arrive in 1,5-2 years is not stupid at all or unrealistic.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I dont really have the highest respect for Neymar, not only b/c he seems like one of theses divaesque players again, that have 2-3 strong years only. I also dont feel like we need him at all atm.

But this could change when Villa departs somewhere in the future. And what i like most about this deal is that it would keep him away from other teams in europe meanwhile.

La LL

Generally Delightful
It would be foolish to attain him.

We already got Messi, Pedro, Villa and Sanchez as forwards. All top class forwards that have integrated well with the team. Three of them are in their early and mid-20ies and Villa is 29 so he most likely has some 4-5 years left in him. I honestly think we should try and minimise yearly signings to one player as this would make it easier to get our financial situation under control. Also if we really had to get a new player, it should be a defender.

Buying Neymar is an absolute waste of money. People need to get their hard-ons for this kid under control and realise what is practical to do.

Also :alexis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans