Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Neymar > Pedro + Villa

fz53lf.jpg

Co0ter

Neymar has the attributes to become a world class player. He's already a great player at 19 and has won everything there is to win in Brasil. Just because Robinho didn't turn out to be as good as we hoped doesn't mean Neymar will do the same...they are very similar but Neymar has better vision and is a much better finisher.

He is not better than Villa and Pedro is very valuable to us b/c of his role in the squad...however, he has the potential to be very, very special. He could turn out to be much better than both of them. I'd say Neymar and Eden Hazard are my two favorite young prospects to watch.

Nesser

You should try to watch today's friendly againt Ghana

Brazil with Julio César; Daniel Alves, Lúcio, Thiago Silva e Marcelo; Lucas Leiva, Fernandinho e Paulo Henrique Ganso; Ronaldinho Gaúcho, Neymar e Leandro Damião.

Barcafan 2304

I think Barca would be the ideal choice for him as well. If he cannot learn and better his temerament under the guidance of Pep, i doubt he will anywhere

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I don't think we ever see him in Barca in Pep era unless he suddenly shows an extremely improved demeanor and maturity, which I find very unlikely.

LaMessiah

I don't think we ever see him in Barca in Pep era unless he suddenly shows an extremely improved demeanor and maturity, which I find very unlikely.
I think the problem is Rosell... he seems to have a hard on for this kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans