Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

we need real forward/winger but neymar is more of a ballhog that will be physically punished everytime he will play against more muscular opponent
he will also hinder tello´s and deulo´s path to first team
we are making great risk
//plus his price is joke

LMessi85

we need real forward/winger but neymar is more of a ballhog that will be physically punished everytime he will play against more muscular opponent
he will also hinder tello´s and deulo´s path to first team
we are making great risk
//plus his price is joke

Sometimes you need to take a risk. Neymar is a real forward/winger?! We need this "firepower" injection at this very moment. This season showed too many times that Messi was alone and couldn't bring us the win alone. He needed to have somebody next to him who's dangerous in front of the goal aswell. Tello and Deulo will still get the chance to get into the first team on a more regular basis. By the way.. it's not proven yet (that's why many on this forum are sceptical) but he could have the potential of being the next Ronaldinho or whatever (or even beter if we must believe Pele). I'm positive about this. You guys should have faith in the organisation. He will also boost our finances.

neymar is more of a ballhog that will be physically punished everytime he will play against more muscular opponent

Isn't that with many players in our team?

LMessi85

That is why we dont need another one...

I hear ya. I've been saying this for 2 years. We need height and strength. The most important thing in football/soccer is to balance your team. I'm still excited to have a player like Neymar but i also want more height and strength. We sure need 2 fast/Big/strong defenders.

Yugi

Sometimes you need to take a risk. Neymar is a real forward/winger?! We need this "firepower" injection at this very moment. This season showed too many times that Messi was alone and couldn't bring us the win alone. He needed to have somebody next to him who's dangerous in front of the goal aswell. Tello and Deulo will still get the chance to get into the first team on a more regular basis. By the way.. it's not proven yet (that's why many on this forum are sceptical) but he could have the potential of being the next Ronaldinho or whatever (or even beter if we must believe Pele). I'm positive about this. You guys should have faith in the organisation. He will also boost our finances.

it´s been discussed here for so many times you can just skip 50 pages and you will read everything you need, some people want him here some people dont...

LMessi85

it´s been discussed here for so many times you can just skip 50 pages and you will read everything you need, some people want him here some people dont...

True. I've been following this thread for a while. Isn't that with most transfers? You can't agree with everything. I do hope he'll live up his hype. Only time will tell..

Alik

Impressions from that video: Held on to the ball for too long, got fouled a lot, missed a sitter.

It does look like he's coming, which is a pity given his price tag and the other players we could buy for that sum. However, if/when he does come hope he steps up to the plate.

E

El Messiah 10

Neymar is the best talent in the world ...better than Reus, Goetze, Isco, El Shaarawy.

I only have a doubt: his technical-tactical feeling with Messi on the pitch.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The height problem won't be as impending an issue in the future as it is now. Tello, Deulofeu, Thiago, Montoya, and Bartra are all of decent height. We won't be a "tall team" but definitely not an incredibly short one either.

khaled_a_d

The height problem won't be as impending an issue in the future as it is now. Tello, Deulofeu, Thiago, Montoya, and Bartra are all of decent height. We won't be a "tall team" but definitely not an incredibly short one either.

Thiago is 172 cm,Montoya is 174 ,they aren't really adding height to this team tbh

DucdeOrléans

I have been saying this for 2 years now so hardly a surprise. But I really believe that all those anti-Neymar posters here and elsewhere will eat their words once he moves to us.

Whatever anyone says here then he seems like a really good character as well. Never heard a bad word from his teammates, former teammates or players from the opposition.

For once look past the hype, Pelé's comments (let's not forget that Pelé is a lifelong Santos fan and obviously will hype the biggest star/talent in years from that club) and just look at the guys talent.

I cannot see any attacker that is better in his age group. I also struggle to see why he would not improve once he moves to Europe. He has all the tools to do that. FC Barcelona as a club and environment would also fit him really well. Arguably more than any other club in Europe.

I might be mistaken of course but should I bet on a outcome it would surely not be another Robinho II. Neymar is already better than Robinho ever was in the first place IMO.

And even if he should flop then buying him alone would be a good investment. Something that cannot be said about many other players right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans