Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I hope he'll shine

Most of us do, really. It's not that we wish for him to suck, let's give him the benefit of the doubt until we judge him. BUT, I've seen him on stages singing and dancing, in commercials where he had some kind of a stupid cow-suite, another photo shoot where he has some kind of a freaking telle tubie outfit (or what the hell those are called, looks like the creator of that show is on some heavy drugs), his haircuts, his ego. Besides all this weird sh*t, we still don't know if he's going to spend more time tumbling around on the ground or actually getting his sh*t together and handle some physical football 'a la' Pepe.

Boris

Most of us do, really. It's not that we wish for him to suck, let's give him the benefit of the doubt until we judge him. BUT, I've seen him on stages singing and dancing, in commercials where he had some kind of a stupid cow-suite, another photo shoot where he has some kind of a freaking telle tubie outfit (or what the hell those are called, looks like the creator of that show is on some heavy drugs), his haircuts, his ego. Besides all this weird sh*t, we still don't know if he's going to spend more time tumbling around on the ground or actually getting his sh*t together and handle some physical football 'a la' Pepe.

said it all ! :)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He can be a clown all he likes, off the pitch, but if he works hard, I'll be happy to support the player...If he dives and mopes around, then show him the door

khaled_a_d

While he doesn't have the best character , a lot of people can do all the crazy stuff while still having gr8 work ethic as long as he can manage his time and life ,though I understand the doubts ,hopefully he won't be like this when he is Europe in a team where he isn't the superstar

B

Bob88

Did you register just to complain about Neymar?

No

To complain about players whom I wouldn't like to watch in our team in the next 3-4-5 Seasons, because I think that they will ruin our team

I don't have anything against other possible reinforcements mentioned in media

** For the record, I had similar players in the past who were just horrible and I couldn't wait until they were sold
Fabio Rochemback was the guy whom I hated the most
Fabregas is the worst from signings in the new era

R

rivaldo10

if bayern bought götze for 37 million and we pay 50 million for neymar im going to cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans