Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucdeOrléans

As far as Neymar's temperament goes...is it really that bad?! What has he said that is so horrible...hmMm? I've been reading a lot of his quotes lately and they are all mature and professional. He also doesn't speak on twitter like a complete fucking idiot like Wilshere- "I r so pumped m8te!@!!". The kid lost his temper with a coach, although nothing really actually bad happened, and he picked up a mask from the crowd....SO WHAT?! If Pique or Xavi did it you'd all be fapping yourself to sleep and saying how awesome they are.

The truth is we have a lot of players with attitudes as well. Xavi bitches out referees every second and is pretty arrogant during interviews- he also says whatever he wants. Pique is very cocky and Alves is a firecracker on the pitch, although he's gotten much better. Where were all these anti-Neymar people when we signed Alves?! Honestly, I rather have a slightly immature 19 year old on my team than watch Busquets roll around like a little bitch every weekend. I respect Sergi as a player, although I thought he was shit at first, and I admit he has become a tremendous player....but I cannot stand him on the pitch. Neymar has dived a bit, but we've done our fair share of diving as well...EVERY TEAM DOES. The kid is 19, probably weighs 145 pounds and is already recognized as one of the world's greatest talents...with that comes getting smashed. Anyone watch the Brazil game vs Ghana?! The kid got wacked, WACKED at least 6-7 times and he barely complained and did little or no diving.

Some of you are either stubborn or just go along with a bandwagon opinion instead of thinking for yourselves.

As far as this transfer goes, I don't support signing any player 1.5 years in advance no matter how good they look...unless they look like O Fenomeno. I'm sure Rosell and Pep aren't that stupid. If they make any sort of deal it will be for FIRST DIBBS when Neymar is ready to leave, where we will then decide whether or not we fancy him. If Neymar wants to move in January, he will just go somewhere else.

Finally some sense.

Butaan4ever:

Exactly.

:worthy:

Yugi

Deulofeu.Period.

108d.gif

Robbie

WTF is the point in signing this guy? He's overhyped, costs way too much, and has an arrogant attitude (and shit hair). Not only that, but you guys have Deulofeu... Let Madrid have this flop

Z

ZiZu

Finally some sense.

Butaan4ever:

Exactly.

:worthy:

Thanks for the clips!

I'd like to see this kid at Barca asap .
Neymar on the left Messi - middle and Sanchez on the right ..... all interchangeable ...World dominance for the next 10 years .

Z

ZiZu

Also if we don't get him Real Madrid will .

Ronaldo , Ozil and Neymar is a pretty scary AND very young front three !

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Also if we don't get him Real Madrid will .

Ronaldo , Ozil and Neymar is a pretty scary AND very young front three !

Ronaldo and Neymar in the same line up? That team needs to be strongly disciplined otherwise Not so scary really, taking the two players' characteristics into account. it would do more damage to the team harmony than good.

Phatroonaldo

Ronaldo and Neymar in the same line up? That team needs to be strongly disciplined otherwise Not so scary really, taking the two players' characteristics into account. it would do more damage to the team harmony than good.

I love how this point is taken as a gospel by some people here. Ronaldo and Neymar are not Ballotelli or Pepe.

That team will be fucking scary but nothing compared to Deulofeu- Messi - Sanchez.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I love how this point is taken as a gospel by some people here. Ronaldo and Neymar are not Ballotelli or Pepe.

That team will be fucking scary but nothing compared to Deulofeu- Messi - Sanchez.

no dude any team with selfish, self centered forwards (let's say that's not always a bad trait for a forward) needs to be deciplined. That's also the case with the team that contains a stablished super star (who is competing for being the best player in the world) and a developing star that wants to prove himself in one of the biggest clubs out there. They don't need to be the most immature people in football world to cause harm to team harmony or eachother's confidence.
And by that comment I didn't mean to take anything away from the fire power that front line could have but if not handled with care on a big stage it could cause trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans