Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucdeOrléans

Myrmecophile:

But do you really think that Rosell would take that risk? A bit naive, sorry. He has only bought one Brazilian in 3 transfer windows (summer 2010, january 2011 and this summer). Don't think you can call that being obssesed.

I we want him we can get him whether Madrid are interested as well or any other club. Noone has the same connections as Rosell have in Brazil. This is undisputed.

Also read the latest discussion. (about his personality) He has improved greatly as can be seen by the articles I posted and what I wrote. So hopefully we will avoid future talks about his behaviour (until he actually does something out of the line) and his hair. Although some users have difficulties with not trolling.

EMD talks shit most of the time so lets hope that's the case now as well. I just can not see us splashing so much on him anytime soon, especially given that he's so raw, expensive and taking into account that we spent a lot in this transfer window as well, especially if Rosell's cries of we're shit broke is anything to go by.

EMD is the most respected sportspaper in Spain and the oldest as well. So you are wrong.

Why not? Is 45m euros much for a probably proven replacement for Villa in a 1,5 years time with enormous potential and a great economic perspective?

Again, we are far from broke and we will always buy big stars, even when in economic difficulties. That's just how it is in FCB and RM.

We did not spend a lot really. Actually we only had a expenditure of 12m euros. Rosell told that we were allowed to have a 3 times bigger expenditure. So no problem there.

The Qatar deal also helped a lot apart from the recent plans on remodelling the Camp Nou, building a new Palau Blaugrana, making investments etc. Read the link I posted in the Camp Nou thread, it is pretty interested and the equal of RM's recent plans.

Yugi

Journo: "What about Kanoute?"
Messi: "Kanoute is excellent player, he would improve us and would be great addition to dressing room"

we are buying Kanoute guys, Messi approved...
that´s how excitement began, just some stupid journo asked messi about neymar

DucdeOrléans

Journo: "What about Kanoute?"
Messi: "Kanoute is excellent player, he would improve us and would be great addition to dressing room"

we are buying Kanoute guys, Messi approved...
that´s how excitement began, just some stupid journo asked messi about neymar

Where is Yusuf's facepalm picture:lol:

You know that the interest of FC Barcelona is well known, even Bartomeu acknowledged that a few days ago in a interview on the official webpage? You are also aware of the fact that Santos' president admitted the interest of FCB and Neymar himself have done it?

Again, stop trolling.

Yugi

nah, just paying back for what you did in Sanchez forum, but I dont mind because he will be in Madrid soon ;)

DucdeOrléans

nah, just paying back for what you did in Sanchez forum, but I dont mind because he will be in Madrid soon ;)

What did I do in the Sanchez thread apart from praising him? The only think I did disagree with was his worth (with at some point was 55m euros). I also prefered Agüero but that's another discussion.

Just as well as I would not approve of the Neymar transfer if his value was above the current buyout-clause.;)

Madrid or not, he is a awesome player that would not change for me.

:worthy:

Don't mention his hair, it is horrible but has improved as well:lol:

E

estranged

Myrmecophile:

But do you really think that Rosell would take that risk? A bit naive, sorry. He has only bought one Brazilian in 3 transfer windows (summer 2010, january 2011 and this summer). Don't think you can call that being obssesed.

I we want him we can get him whether Madrid are interested as well or any other club. Noone has the same connections as Rosell have in Brazil. This is undisputed.

Also read the latest discussion. (about his personality) He has improved greatly as can be seen by the articles I posted and what I wrote. So hopefully we will avoid future talks about his behaviour (until he actually does something out of the line) and his hair. Although some users have difficulties with not trolling.

EMD is the most respected sportspaper in Spain and the oldest as well. So you are wrong.

Why not? Is 45m euros much for a probably proven replacement for Villa in a 1,5 years time with enormous potential and a great economic perspective?

Again, we are far from broke and we will always buy big stars, even when in economic difficulties. That's just how it is in FCB and RM.

We did not spend a lot really. Actually we only had a expenditure of 12m euros. Rosell told that we were allowed to have a 3 times bigger expenditure. So no problem there.

The Qatar deal also helped a lot apart from the recent plans on remodelling the Camp Nou, building a new Palau Blaugrana, making investments etc. Read the link I posted in the Camp Nou thread, it is pretty interested and the equal of RM's recent plans.

Some good points there so fair enough, I don't think we should debate too much over this since IMO its still pretty unlikely to actually materialize. Regarding EMD, I visit the site on a daily basis and sometimes i'm gobsmacked by the rumors they spread, for example according to them Rossi was a Barca player back in early June, a few weeks after that Cesc and then Alexis :lol: They even get lots of speculation about Pep's squad selection and other Barca matters wrong.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
FCB needs Neymar like I need another ex-wife. well ... if I had ex-wives. ya know?

anyway ... I'm going to apply Meta's "Sautéed" theory here. We bought Asexis and Cesc. if Affelay turns out proper and Bojan's (the player) balls drop ... then what's the point of getting Neymar? I'm sure it would be nice cuz the kid is talented. but from a technical standpoint, what is the purpose of signing Neymar or evein saying that FCB has to sign Neymar?

aside from sheer gluttony. it's like having a great wife and then straying out with a 24 year old blonde chick w/ a big rack and a nice ass ... that's how you create ex-wives ... and I need another ex-wife like FCB needs another forward.

see how that circled back?

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
If Bojan suddenly becomes god like, we dont need Neymar, but this is unlikely to happen, so I apporove of this transfer

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
You guys really dont want Neymar do you? Trust Rossell and Pep, they'll know what to do.

Richard.H

Okay seriously what's the point of even showing interest in him? Are we trying to create an All- Star B team to constantly win segunda titles and somehow get magically promoted?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
how do we even know neymar will be that good in 2 years time LOL lets just sit back and relax and see if neymar plays out like people think he will and turn into a superstar maybe we make a play but as of now i dont see a point discussing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans