Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlaugranaCule07

Why do we have such a small budget? Doesn't the team make top 5 in revenue per year? Where is all that money being used?

Robbie

57 million is Lewandowski + Hummels. It's the kind of money that should go to strengthening the foundation of a squad to win titles, not to blow it all on a showpony with rooster hair

Pepe Silvia

I'm not in favor of buying two players from the same squad, that's kinda #Thirsty. Lewandowski is great this season but let's see if he can keep up with the big dogs next season and consistently produce with the CR, Falcao, Ibra, and Messi's of this world... before we go talking about splashing cash on dudes like this. To be fair, I'm not a huge fan of Hummels either. He is error prone and not worth the cash, I'd go for a smaller name with more toughness who has experience in La Liga. Hummels is just a pretty face in my opinion. I can just see a backline consisting of he and Pique having beauty contests during CL matches... no thanks.

Paganinisrvnge

I'm not in favor of buying two players from the same squad, that's kinda #Thirsty. Lewandowski is great this season but let's see if he can keep up with the big dogs next season and consistently produce with the CR, Falcao, Ibra, and Messi's of this world... before we go talking about splashing cash on dudes like this. To be fair, I'm not a huge fan of Hummels either. He is error prone and not worth the cash, I'd go for a smaller name with more toughness who has experience in La Liga. Hummels is just a pretty face in my opinion. I can just see a backline consisting of he and Pique having beauty contests during CL matches... no thanks.

Lol just because he made that one mistake against Real in the first leg doesn't mean he's error prone. He won literally like 20 balls in the air in the 2nd leg while we lost pretty much every single header in the entire tie vs Bayern. Hummels is phenomenal and would be better than some no name la liga defender that might not work out. I'm all for bringing in someone for cheaper and young alongside someone proven. Hummels/Silva and Marquinos/Inigo Martinez sounds nice to me.

SoMa

Apparently Neymars rights are divided between Neymar himself and Santos, so you have to pay both. Santos asks for 40 million, which barcelona does not want to pay and are negotiating to lower, and Barcelona already had agreed with Neymar for 40 mil.But that is for 2014 when he is out of contract with Santos. Since Barcelona want him this summer, they have to negotiate with santos, and add whatever fee they agree to the 40 million already agreed to to Neymar.

tl'dr

in 2014= Neymar for 40 mil
in 2013= Neymar for 40 mil + A transfer fee to Santos

Jadentheman

Apparently Neymars rights are divided between Neymar himself and Santos, so you have to pay both. Santos asks for 40 million, which barcelona does not want to pay and are negotiating to lower, and Barcelona already had agreed with Neymar for 40 mil.But that is for 2014 when he is out of contract with Santos. Since Barcelona want him this summer, they have to negotiate with santos, and add whatever fee they agree to the 40 million already agreed to to Neymar.

tl'dr

in 2014= Neymar for 40 mil
in 2013= Neymar for 40 mil + A transfer fee to Santos

Actually most of the money will go to DIS. It's an advertising company that sponsors Neymar and pays most of his wages in Brazil. That's how they do it there :lol:

If Barcelona paid
40% to Santos
50% to DIS
10% to Neymar

Something like that

Pepe Silvia

Lol just because he made that one mistake against Real in the first leg doesn't mean he's error prone. He won literally like 20 balls in the air in the 2nd leg while we lost pretty much every single header in the entire tie vs Bayern. Hummels is phenomenal and would be better than some no name la liga defender that might not work out. I'm all for bringing in someone for cheaper and young alongside someone proven. Hummels/Silva and Marquinos/Inigo Martinez sounds nice to me.
It was that one but it was another high profile blunder that was far worse and was as basic a play as they get. A high ball in the area that he mis-timed and bounced away from him and into the other team's possession. Novice. It was one of 3 or so mistakes he made in that game coupled w the RM blunder that has me doubting his quality. It's also a feeling I get from him, something that has to do with his poise in those situations. He is not that convincing for me. I hope we don't get him, for once I agree w/ Tito on this (if the rumors are true that he doesn't really want him).

Sorry off topic.

Robbie

Actually most of the money will go to DIS. It's an advertising company that sponsors Neymar and pays most of his wages in Brazil. That's how they do it there :lol:

If Barcelona paid
40% to Santos
50% to DIS
10% to Neymar

Something like that

So even Neymar has 3rd party ownership? :lol: I guess that means he isn't going on a free in 2014

AL-MALKI

I think he is worth something around 25-30 ME anything more for him then it's a gamble
We have alot of players that play on the wings but can't score he is going to be one of those
Deulofeu looking good for the comming years so why waste the money on neymar when we have
other position that need strengthen Villa is good as gone we need a goal scorer to replace him and we need 2 CBs

I think florentino is in just to increase the price tag I don't want to see neymar at real
they will have the ultimate diving front 3 in the history of the game with neymar cr and dive maria
but for the price they are talking about it would be ok to see him at real

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sport:

Final offensive on Neymar.

"Neymar's transfer to Barcelona is so close that it could be announced officially in a few hours. A delegation from Barca have met Santos directors and they are very close to a deal. The next couple of hours will be decisive."

Heard this BS from SPORT for the past 10 months now :angry: :lol:

Barcilliant

57 Fucking million on this douche. Once again Barca never fail to fuck up on a transfer. If he sells 57 million shirts it will be worth it. From a football angle this guy is a slight upgrade on robino-nothing else. We could have got Cavani for that or Hummels and Reus. WHAT A COCK UP! Rosell and Tito will destroy Barca. I expect Messi to hand in a trf request if this bs continues at the club.

Barcilliant

Lol that fucking clown rosell talks about debt and colour photocopiers and then goes onto spend 57 million on an unproven douchebag like neymar. Fuck me I am in shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans