Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think with getting rid of abidal, villa and one or two others it's possible to get three players in the window. My preference is Neymar, hummels(he is not as good as everyone says but worth 25 million), and goalkeeper I'm not sure about.

I know we're in debt but the board seems to think its worth one more window of big money if it means the next three years will not need Anything.

Also if Sanchez goes that's another 20-30 million right there

I've always been a fan of lewandowski and I was the one that made his thread, but I know the board is too dumb to get a number nine to have the option of moving messi to the wing, he's headed for either bayern, man u or juventus! Falcao and cavani are too expensive

Last edited:

Armando929

Can't see him going to Bayern unless one of Ribery or Robben was to leave.

At this point, regardless if he's leaving this summer or next summer, he's either going to Barca or Real. PSG could be a possibility due to him having friends there on that team, but I can't see him at Chelsea or City.

Antimadridista1

Can't see him going to Bayern unless one of Ribery or Robben was to leave.

At this point, regardless if he's leaving this summer or next summer, he's either going to Barca or Real. PSG could be a possibility due to him having friends there on that team, but I can't see him at Chelsea or City.

Robben is leaving next summer.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Neymar is going to cost a lot of money, and a defender has not been signed yet. A goalkeeper hasn't been signed yet. He's a prospect who won't be able to guarantee goals immediately, when someone like Lewandowski, Falcao, or Cavani would.

Well, let's give Neyclown the benefit of the doubt - I still believe he can achieve fantastic things anywhere he might end up. But thing is, we all know he is VERY marketable - but we have to watch out that IF he signs with us, we don't turn into a circus; football first!

Indignado

Has Xavi been getting vocabulary lessons from Alexis?

I think it's the other way around but Alexis clearly misused the word so it kind of has a negative connotation right now :D

Anyway:

Rosell (president): "Neymar deal is done? I don't know, I won't say anything about Neymar now." #fcblive [via as]

:lol:

kozza

Rosell (president): "Neymar deal is done? I don't know, I won't say anything about Neymar now." #fcblive [via as]

Zincubus

Banned
The more time passes the more I like the idea of Neymar. Why is everyone against the deal exactly?

Not only football wise is he suited to the left wing and provides a creative spark no other available player can provide, but status wise he is almost as big profile as messi, psychologically this removes messidependencia which is very good and no other player can do that

He will be amazing , imagine just how much more space and time Messi will get when the defence is preoccupied with Neymar .

Defenders will be turned inside out and won't know what's hit them . Double whammy .

Just a pity we can't get Bale as well , to play through the middle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans