Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

And we'll end up having to keep him because nobody would pay more than 10 for him in an year and we will just loan him to Sevilla, Monaco or Genoa so we don't pay all his salary.

what are you talking about? Neymar will be huge success in Barcelona

Duke

Yeah, a huge success in Brazil's Nike outlets :lol:.

so on what logic you base your opinion?! Did you follow the player or watched his games?
At his age, his average goal scoring per game is only comparable to Pele and way above Ronaldo, Romario and Ronaldinho

PaulFCB

Banned
LOL, Neymar compared to Pele and Ronaldo?
AFAIK, Ronaldo was 18 when he came to Europe, and in his last season in Brazil he scored more goals than matches played, Pele by 18scored 58 in 38 matches that year. Those numbers are compared to Neymar?
Maybe in selling shirts, which wasn't so popular back then, but in anything else, he's a joke who probably is no more than mediocre for any European top championship.

Stop comparing Neymar to great Brazilian players, that's what Rosell is imagining just like Saviola was the new Maradona when Gaspart paid loads for him.

Last edited:

spark

so on what logic you base your opinion?! Did you follow the player or watched his games?
At his age, his average goal scoring per game is only comparable to Pele and way above Ronaldo, Romario and Ronaldinho

colbert-3d-popcorn.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lot of overreactions in this thread but it's understandable considering the player, price, etc.
I suggest watching some Santos matches instead of hyping or bashing a player based on youtube vids.
This weekend Santos is hosting Corinthians in Paulista Final return leg so it's a nice opportunity for those who haven't seen him play.

Indignado

Lot of overreactions in this thread but it's understandable considering the player, price, etc.
I suggest watching some Santos matches instead of hyping or bashing a player based on youtube vids.
This weekend Santos is hosting Corinthians in Paulista Final return leg so it's a nice opportunity for those who haven't seen him play.

Glad there's a return leg, didn't know that.

Duke

LOL, Neymar compared to Pele and Ronaldo?
AFAIK, Ronaldo was 18 when he came to Europe, and in his last season in Brazil he scored more goals than matches played, Pele by 18scored 58 in 38 matches that year. Those numbers are compared to Neymar?
Maybe in selling shirts, which wasn't so popular back then, but in anything else, he's a joke who probably is no more than mediocre for any European top championship.

Stop comparing Neymar to great Brazilian players, that's what Rosell is imagining just like Saviola was the new Maradona when Gaspart paid loads for him.

numbers are numbers you can always compare, I'm not actually comparing to Pele when he retired, I'm comparing him when he was at the same age and of course Brazilian league today is >>> 50s &60s

Pele at the age of 20 played 33 league games and scored 33 goals at the rate of 1.00
Neymar at the current age of 20 played 30 games and scored 27 goals at the rate of .90 (had more assist)

Now can you please tell me how the above aren't comparable?
pls provide a solid argument or I suggest you stop wasting my time

PaulFCB

Banned
Pele
Age 17: 29 matches / 36 goals
Age 18: 38 matches / 58 goals
age 19: 32 matches / 45 goals

So stop comparing Neyprick to Pele or Ronaldo and making a bad name for them, Pele never even played in Europe, so sorry for him, but if Neymar wants to be so good, let him stay in Brazil or sell him to Real Madrid to pay us some good cash, don't need bets like this that cost almost 60m euro and never played a single match in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans