Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Pele
Age 17: 29 matches / 36 goals
Age 18: 38 matches / 58 goals
age 19: 32 matches / 45 goals

So stop comparing Neyprick to Pele or Ronaldo and making a bad name for them, Pele never even played in Europe, so sorry for him, but if Neymar wants to be so good, let him stay in Brazil or sell him to Real Madrid to pay us some good cash, don't need bets like this that cost almost 60m euro and never played a single match in Europe.

It was much easier to score goals back then.

There are many players that scored more than a goal a game for their countries back then.

PaulFCB

Banned
We're talking about Brazil, not Europe.
I want to see Neymar play 3-4 years in Europa and then a price can be negociated, now it's just shit, on statistics that aren't worth anything for Europe.
Not worth more than out kids from Barca B.

JamDav1982

We're talking about Brazil, not Europe.
I want to see Neymar play 3-4 years in Europa and then a price can be negociated, now it's just shit, on statistics that aren't worth anything for Europe.
Not worth more than out kids from Barca B.

What does 'talking about Brazil not europe' mean?

The fact is it was much easier to score goals in the 50/60's than it is now.

Gilberto

This is not only going to be one of the biggest transfer fees ever, but also the biggest gamble ever, which confuses me.

I wish I could go to sleep and wake up in a month time and then find out where ney-circus will go and not having to hear all this 'news' (random talk) about him.
I'm am not even going to read these articles anymore, 'cause none of them speak the truth.

Gilberto

Oh, even if he will play sh*t at barca, he will be a god in fifa :worthy:
Which means there will at least be something we will profit from :tito:

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Santos' managing committee has accepted Barcelona's bid for Neymar. No announcement until next week, after end of regional league. [espnbr]

Fantastic news just what Barca need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans