Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

Seems Ronaldinho is also advising him to choose Barça instead of rm.

In terms of his personal development, i know who i would be plumping for. One will set him on the right path, the other give him ample opportunity to explore the worst excesses of his behaviour. No prizes for guessing which is which

dalitis8

Banned
In terms of his personal development, i know who i would be plumping for. One will set him on the right path, the other give him ample opportunity to explore the worst excesses of his behaviour. No prizes for guessing which is which

angel-devil.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Neymar has problems, what brilliant teenage Brazilian doesn't? but he's a really special talent.

if he came in 2013, it'd be to replace Villa. which I'm fine with. but if we do secure him, we should hire a fitness coach to go down there and help him build his fitness and stamina up, coz he'll need it if he's gonna play wide-forward for us.

that's IF we sign him.

Co0ter

no matter how good he is, he just isn't going to add something to the squad we don't already have

With that mentality....why buy anyone for our team, ever? We have one of the best, if not the best, squad in the world. We have a bunch of "talented" youngsters on the horizon but we need to realize that not every one of them is going to be good enough. If we buy a player, it should be b/c he is awesome or is a fantastic young prospect.

As far as Neymar goes, how much more PERFECT of a Barca player do you want dude?! With his immaturity and diving at times aside, what is the problem?! The kids ego isn't half as bad as people say, seriously. Look at Neymar's comments to the press then look at Xavi's (basically says whatever he wants, pretty cocky) and Ronaldo's (the biggest super cunt ever). He is "spoiled" at Santos b/c he's the best fucking player in Brazil...like we don't spoil Messi?

Footballing wise, Neymar is perfect for this team. There is no one else I'd like to see playing for us if he can clean up his immaturity and diving a little bit.

zanela

GD is already playing for Barca B and in 2 years time (which is when Neymar's purchase is set to materialise) he 'll be on the cusp of first team action. So what do you guys suggest we do with him?

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Exactly....leave him for Madrid. That's the only down side, having hum help our bitter rivals in their goals, we really won't need him at the current rate.

gingerless

when xavi talks shit, he has the right to because he's a legend. FACT. don't know how that can be compared to an upcoming talent (i think he's very talented and all but like i said, you can't compare him talking shit to one of the best midfielders ever)

ZeeMessi

GD is already playing for Barca B and in 2 years time (which is when Neymar's purchase is set to materialise) he 'll be on the cusp of first team action. So what do you guys suggest we do with him?

That's a good point and I think one of the most sensible outcomes would be to provide GD with some first team action if/when the team can afford to whether it be late this season or next season and see how he performs on the big stage. Give the coaching staff a good look at his true potential to help them make the best decision for the club regarding GD's future. Although in two years time, it's going be pretty difficult to choose between Neymar, GD and if Bojan shows considerable improvement at Roma to add to the already young trio of Messi, Pedro and Sanchez. All in all, I think two of the three listed up & coming forwards will see solid game time in the first team (replacing Villa and unfortunately Ibi in my opinion).

Barcafan 2304

With that mentality....why buy anyone for our team, ever? We have one of the best, if not the best, squad in the world. We have a bunch of "talented" youngsters on the horizon but we need to realize that not every one of them is going to be good enough. If we buy a player, it should be b/c he is awesome or is a fantastic young prospect.

As far as Neymar goes, how much more PERFECT of a Barca player do you want dude?! With his immaturity and diving at times aside, what is the problem?! The kids ego isn't half as bad as people say, seriously. Look at Neymar's comments to the press then look at Xavi's (basically says whatever he wants, pretty cocky) and Ronaldo's (the biggest super cunt ever). He is "spoiled" at Santos b/c he's the best fucking player in Brazil...like we don't spoil Messi?

Footballing wise, Neymar is perfect for this team. There is no one else I'd like to see playing for us if he can clean up his immaturity and diving a little bit.

Agreed. Some people here have a very weird outlook. Succesful teams always look to improve and always seek to add quality to their side. You never stand still. By the logic of some on here, we are perfect and have no need to move on look at other players who might add more depth and quality to the side. Some were even saying up until a few weeks ago we didn't need Fabregas. Very strange

DucdeOrléans

Indeed Stokebarca. Apart from that some users should stop repeating themselves. If they dislike Neymar (and his haircut) fair enough but why should it be repeated ad infinitum?

Would be far more interesting to hear how they view him as a player.

Nevermind, according to Sport he will make his mind up on Monday. (doubt it but let us see)

rmpcsl

You guys say Neymar will block GD I say they all can play just look at Fabregas/Thiago they both play.
Plus GD will have less pressure starting slowly then came from the B team and became instant starter on first squad.
What's wrong with this attacking rotation:
Alexis/Pedro
Messi/Rafinha
Neymar/GD
Destroying defenders for next 10 years :)

Barcafan 2304

You guys say Neymar will block GD I say they all can play just look at Fabregas/Thiago they both play.
Plus GD will have less pressure starting slowly then came from the B team and became instant starter on first squad.
What's wrong with this attacking rotation:
Alexis/Pedro
Messi/Rafinha
Neymar/GD
Destroying defenders for next 10 years :)

Good case in point. The doom and gloom merchants said Cesc arriving would hinder Thiago which, to this point, looks distinctly not the case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans