Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
"I have been sold like 30 times," Neymar is quoted as saying by Lancenet. "There is no truth to that, I am a player of Santos and I will stay here to play at the club's centenary.

"That is all speculation, there is no deal."

coolasif

brazilian journos are pathetic.Why would a player have medical so advanced when transfer market is closed and a player can't move away until at least january.

yeswecan

Marca says they're gonna pay 60 for him but wasn't his Buy-out clause 45 ? so automatically they don't have to pay more than that for Neymar

impeh

Hi, its me..
graham hunter was just on SSN, said it is on the verge of happening, but nothing signed yet.. so seems like this one will go through. Although he wont join up until after the olympics, unless they desperately need him in the winter..

55m euros he said.

coolasif

graham hunter was just on SSN, said it is on the verge of happening, but nothing signed yet.. so seems like this one will go through. Although he wont join up until after the olympics, unless they desperately need him in the winter..

55m euros he said.

According to both marca and as he will be the 4th most expensive player signed by madrid.Madrid will pay santos 60m for his signing and he will earn 7m euro net per season over next 6 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans