Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Guaje

BREAKING - The entire dome of Santos are gathered as we speak at the 'Vila Belmiro' to announce Neymar's signing on air. [Globo Esporte]

Jadentheman

Após a última negativa do Santos, dirigentes do Barcelona foram aconselhados a retornarem para a Espanha. Porém, nesta sexta-feira, os representantes do Barça desistiram da ideia e permaneceram na Baixada Santista.

Neymar has been informed that the clubs have a deal on his transfer. The player is now waiting for Barcelona's contract proposal. [folha]

Move thread to first team page now. Mods we will need a :neymar: smiley too

:flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:

:hi: NEYMAR!!! NeyGOAT will be your nick name on these forums

neymar-2013-wallpaper-hd-e1360246912735.jpeg

OMG I just had to post. Santista is having a meltdown on Bigsoccer it's hilarious!!!!!

over 130 people witnessing history

JamDav1982

Fair play to Neymar he could have picked virtually any club to join he wanted and been the star man earning far more than Barcelona will be paying him.

He showed a lot of commitment to joining Barcelona.

rafals

30 million seems pretty reasonable considering all the bogus rumors that were going around about 70-120 million. Although the 30 million could be a final payment on top of much more that was previously paid.

Yes, but I think that our biggest problem was our current transfer budget. We wanted to have such a bargain right now on Neymar in order to have a bigger budget for other players. My point is that all this money, even if we sum up these previously paid 10m and these potential 7m, is a good investment as we'll get it back soon from selling shirts etc, what matters now is our current transfer budget. I am absolutely delighted by the way we acted in those negotiations.

Last edited:

7csc

Every player would love to join our team ! We are a humble team !! If it's true, then

WELCOME NEYMAR ! :party1:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 18s A negotiator says a deal has almost been closed. There's no deadline, but it is expected the transfer will be finalized tonight. [lance]

CatalinR10

A negotiator says a deal has almost been closed. There's no deadline, but it is expected the transfer will be finalized tonight. [lance]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans