Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

The GLOBOESPORTE.COM accompanies the movement in Belmiro since the end of the afternoon. Neymar's father was in the stadium to talk to Odílio Rodrigues, vice president of the Fish. The meeting lasted about an hour and the player's father left the place without talking about her son's future. At the exit of the stadium, just said he did not put sales contrary to the child at this time if it is the will of Santos

Hmm... this happened again?

Jadentheman

Following, Raul arrived Sanllehí, director of football Barca and Andrew Cury, representative of the Spanish club in Brazil. The agent and attorney Mark Malachi Santos João Vicente Gazolla also attend the meeting, which started around 17h.

More news about the lawyers. It's going down

2 more posts!! 1000th will be for NeyGOAT

Sergio16

Apparently the 30m is over & above the 10m paid about 2 years ago.. That's a lot of money for a player with only 1 year of his contract remaining. He better well be worth it..

Gilberto

BREAKING - Neymar to Barça: Salary: €7M. Fee: €23M if Barça wins UCL in next 3 years rises to €30M. Congratulations Barça!

Antimadridista1

BREAKING - Neymar to Barça: Salary: €7M. Fee: €23M if Barça wins UCL in next 3 years rises to €30M

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1 min

There is a deal on the transfer of Santos forward Neymar (21) to Barcelona. [uol]

Jadentheman

This day was made and it's raining outside. This is my last post until official confirmation. I will dedicated my 1000th to NeyGOAT

Influential people in the boardroom of the Saints say that trading has never been so close to being closed. On Friday, the Barcelona increased the proposal and is awaiting response from the fish. The saints asks 50 million euro (£ 131 million), but the deal can be closed at 25 million euros (£ 66.2 million).

YEH!!!!!:barca scarf::barca scarf::barca scarf::worthy:

El Guaje

Santo ‏@Zizouology 1m
BREAKING: Santos have confirmed that Neymar is now a Barcelona player.

omgomgomgogmogogmogm (now I know how all the girls feel when they wait for a Justin Bieber concert)

BUT I CANT FIND ANYTHING ON THEIR WEBSITE !!

CatalinR10

Neymar has been informed that the clubs have a deal on his transfer. The player is now waiting for Barcelona's contract proposal. [folha]

Gilberto

Neymar has been informed that the clubs have a deal on his transfer. The player is now waiting for Barcelona's contract proposal. [folha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans