Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Guaje

Official: Santos announce that they have received two proposals for Neymar and that they will now discuss them with the player

I lit up when I read "official", but... guess we will have to wait just a lil longer...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Official: Santos announce that they have received two proposals for Neymar and that they will now discuss them with the player

"Santos Futebol Clube ‏@santosfc 2 min

O Santos FC informa que recebeu duas propostas pelo atleta Neymar da Silva Santos Junior. Diante das proposições...'

Damn it, there is still a chance of him turning us down?? I am such a worrier.

Jadentheman

Website server is still down

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Neymar Jr e seu pai são esperados na Vila Belmiro para escolher qual proposta o atleta irá aceitar.</p>— Santos Futebol Clube (@santosfc) <a href="https://twitter.com/santosfc/status/338078758793773056">May 24, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Onde Flavia?

El Guaje

Seleção Brasileira ‏@BrazilStats 52s
NO. NEYMAR DOESN'T HAVE A PROPOSAL FROM MADRID AMONG THE 2! Okay? It's Barça or Barça.

CatalinR10

note: santos didn't give further details about the two offers they have received, they say neymar will now be allowed to choose one

jklz

Hey, I'm on the Santos website! :lol:
It says:

24/05 - 20h49 - Nota oficial
Santos FC recebe duas propostas por Neymar Jr. e Comitê de Gestão decide negociar o atleta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans