Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklz

It's official that Santos accepted two proposals. It's not official that he's off to Barcelona yet, but it's highly unlikely that it will end up not being true.

The two offers Santos has received and between which Neymar will have to choose are from Barcelona and Real Madrid. [lance]

How reliable is that source?

JamDav1982

Wouldnt be surprised if the likes of Bayern do start bidding.

The deal being accepted for Neymar plus the penalty to Barcelona is still below 60m.

Other teams basically now know how much they have to bid and it is nowhere near some of the figures previously mentioned.

89Norcal

I have been reading what Santista has been saying for months to people. He said that Neymar wouldn't leave till 2014 and all the rumors had no credibility. I knew a meltdown from him was imminent because of the way he talked about Neymar. lol I just thought Barcaforums would of had some too (Looking right at Robby)

Ya just sounds like he was in denial to me. From what Bira Brasil was saying over the last year and a half: Barca was always going to be the destination.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 2m Neymar is now discussing the situation with his entourage at his personal office. [globoesporte]

Discussing? So there is a chance he might go to RM?

Cao!!!!!

Jadentheman

I wouldn't be too concerned right now. The final choice is up to Neymar himself. No more people to stop Rosell and Barca

But I promised if anything weird happens that I won't have a MAJOR meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans