Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Neymar's father confirms they will now analyze the two offers, then they will inform Santos about their decision. [globosesporte]

Jadentheman

We must stay calm. I am still confident a decision will be reached today. After all everyone is watching and Neymar doesn't want to troll everyone

EDIT: We will reach 600 pages though before something comes up

CatalinR10

The stadium of Santos is a few kilometres away from the player's office. He's expected to go to the stadium after he made a decision.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Now a part of me want to completely mess up Madrid's other transfer targets this summer, but then my heart calms me again.

Barca has class, Madrid are crooks.

spark

Oh My...... :facepalm:

BREAKING - Neymar and his father decided not to choose any offer now and will go back home to study Barça and Madrid's offers. [Globo]

Neymar Sr.

Keep_trolling.gif

Stric

All this seems a bit far-fetched, to be honest. I doubt Madrid is the other club, but regardless of which club it is, how did they get into the picture? Via Skype or something? :lol: I thought the meeting was attended by Santos and Barca representatives.

hardyboy

In addition to the proposal of Barcelona, ​​Santos accepted an offer from Real Madrid. Neymar The future is in Spain. He will decide which shirt will dress in the second half.

Jadentheman

If NeyNey is smart he will decide today. However I am certain his father put him up for this.

BTW why is Madrid even allowed to do this last minute? They don't even have people in Brazil

Rival

In addition to the proposal of Barcelona, ​​Santos accepted an offer from Real Madrid. Neymar The future is in Spain. He will decide which shirt will dress in the second half.

If this is the case -- either RM offered this before, or it was last-minute offer. So odd.

89Norcal

All this seems a bit far-fetched, to be honest. I doubt Madrid is the other club, but regardless of which club it is, how did they get into the picture? Via Skype or something? :lol: I thought the meeting was attended by Santos and Barca representatives.

Phone call I'm sure. Or they sent Marcelo as their spy.

Jadentheman

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>What I meant is that Santos officially confirmed they accepted Barça's offer. I thought Neymar ONLY wants Barça so logically done. Sorry anw</p>— Seleção Brasileira (@BrazilStats) <a href="https://twitter.com/BrazilStats/status/338088647310053376">May 25, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ursegor

World Champion

It isn't another club. It's 2 offers from Barca with just different personal terms (something like "more wages and no bonuses" or "less wages but with bonuses"). Everyone calm down. :VdB:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans