Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Neymar da Silva (father): "We will go home, sit down and talk. We can't decide in the heat of the moment. We'll see what Neymar wants."</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/338138227468820481">May 25, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Neymlar (Santos): "This is an honour, the happiest moment in my life. I will now think about these two proposals." <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23fcblive">#fcblive</a></p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/338138549746561024">May 25, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Zuess99

what the fuck they had enough time to this about this, its not like barca approached him recently. Fuck you Neymar.

F

Flavia

Neymar da Silva (father): "We will go home, sit down and talk. We can't decide in the heat of the moment. We'll see what Neymar wants."

Meaning, imo, Sr wants rm, Jr wants Barça, and Sr will try to convince him to join rm, as there's more money. He'll end up at rm.

89Norcal

Neymar da Silva (father): "We will go home, sit down and talk. We can't decide in the heat of the moment. We'll see what Neymar wants."

Meaning, imo, Sr wants rm, Jr wants Barça, and Sr will try to convince him to join rm, as there's more money. He'll end up at rm.

damn no way man, makes some sense though, I'm sure his dad will have that mental leverage on him.

Jadentheman

Thing is that this whole thing was a DAY EVENT. More than 12 hours long, and now this! I blame Madrid for the last minute offer

Barca8

"Neymar has made it clear that the decision will not be announced later this morning. He intends to study calmly proposals for Real Madrid and Barcelona. The offer of the club from the Spanish capital is higher - for both the Saints and in terms of wages for the playmaker - but the Catalans, even to have Messi in his squad, is more attractive for Santos."

Everyone who needs to sleep go!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Showing no respect whatsoever to both Barca and RM, their fans and eveyone who has been anxiously waiting. Some upbringing he has.

Like father, like son.

Screw you, the Neymars.

Zuess99

This is all fucking marketing. Well ive given up, the dude might aswell go to madrid, we shouldnt lick his ass .

89Norcal

Thing is that this whole thing was a DAY EVENT. More than 12 hours long, and now this! I blame Madrid for the last minute offer

They knew exactly what they were doing though

Showing no respect whatsoever to both Barca and RM, their fans and eveyone who has been anxiously waiting. Some upbringing he has.

Like father, like son.

Screw you, the Neymars.

thats a little harsh man lol, it's HIS life after all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans