Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have to think about two decisions whe n supposedely you only wanted to go to barca...
MONEY TALKS! well i hope he ends up in Madrid. This guy has been severely overrated. Lucas Moura is much better than Neymar and barca should have signed him!

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
He stated that many times. IN fact he was heavily hinting Barca for the past year and a half. We know Neymar's answer, but I don't think Neymar $r. agree$ with the answer
Neymar should do what makes him happy and not his father. He is a 21 year old man, not 15.

Zuess99

Nah if neymar wants barca he should have said it. Why should he go to his mother and sister . Sister probably vibrates to ronaldo so we know her suggestion .

Jadentheman

I guess but I always assumed solid cash up front was better.

This isn't an everyday transfer deal that's for sure

Santos would probably get more money from the friendlies then the upfront cash. Especially with one friendly taking place in Brasil

Neymar should do what makes him happy and not his father. He is a 21 year old man, not 15.

You don't understand how influential family can be.

SoMa

Those barcelona paper headlines from today will be made fun of for generations to come if he ends up picking Madrid.

Nah if neymar wants barca he should have said it. Why should he go to his mother and sister . Sister probably vibrates to ronaldo so we know her suggestion .
We don't know that Neymar wants barca...that's what we have been told... but by the looks of it... it seems like it comes down to the best offer..both economically and in terms of football. The best economic offer is from madrid..no doubt..but it is obvious the guy also wants to mediate on the football aspect. If it was all about money, he would have chosen madrid already. But it is also clear that Barca might offer Neymar something he likes. Either way I hope he chooses madrid ( although it always hurt to lose a player to your rivals).

vongocduc89

Those barcelona paper headlines from today will be made fun of for generations to come if he ends up picking Madrid.
All my friends will be making fun of me too! I told them that this morning Neyshit will annoce his decision, and that will be Barcelona! If he ends up in Madrid, I think I'll have to move away from my country:stretcher::stretcher::stretcher:

F

Flavia

Neymar (Santos): "My mother and my sister are anxiously waiting for me at home. We'll talk and see what's best." #fcblive

Odilio (vice president Santos): "The offers are similar, but it's true Neymar already has a gentleman's agreement with Barça for a while."

And I'm off to bed... We'll know the result before he joins the nt, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans