Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaCmAn

@barcastuff: The owner of the investment group who has 40% of Neymar's rights confirms Barcelona's bid is 25M, of which they will get 10M. [rac1]

7csc

I just hope not to get trolled by Neymar tonight. Last night I gave up after I read that Neymar needed more time for this decision, and that was already after that famous dinner of his. :troll:
Well.. I guess we were all trolled by him again :lol:

iniesta_8

form a RM forum:

"close this thread already, Neymar is a Barca player 100%, even Marca insisting that he is signed and sealed...":lol:

"Playing with messi proved to be more important for neymar than money.";)

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Nothing to do with post count. Nobody should order around like that anyway. I just called him newbie because he's a new guy

jairzinho

Nothing to do with post count. Nobody should order around like that anyway. I just called him newbie because he's a new guy

On a side note, i've noticed my post count has dropped from around 1500 plus posts to 348 or so, not that i care too much, but still curious. :p

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah we don't move player threads when it's "almost" official, even 99.9%. Imagine he chooses Madrid, we'd all feel like idiots :lol:

And yeah occasionally old threads get deleted, such as match threads from seasons past, or topics that haven't been posted in for a long time. Also had a few incidents in which threads were accidentally deleted. Pretty much everyone who has been around for a while has less posts than they really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans