Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I have a feeling Rosell is going to splash € 70 million at this boy after Pep leaves in a few years. That's what he's saving all the money for ...

Him praising Messi and Barcelona constantly. Santos president dismissing Real Madrid etc. This looks like a done deal already ...

Both Neymar and Ribeiro have been constantly pimping both Barca and Madrid while condemning the alternate. It's a good cop, bad cop routine to encourage a bidding war. Basically, Neymar (and his agent) is the Rick Ross of football.

Robbie

He's only 19 years old. That kind of ridiculous hype and money surrounding a teenager won't end well. Also, I don't think he has the personality to make it at Barca. Where's the humility and insane work ethic? Seems too flashy and arrogant; more a Madrid type.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He's only 19 years old. That kind of ridiculous hype and money surrounding a teenager won't end well. Also, I don't think he has the personality to make it at Barca. Where's the humility and insane work ethic? Seems too flashy and arrogant; more a Madrid type.

Exactly, well the first part anyway. The constant hype and money around a teenager won't end well.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
More Neymar flirting

Neymar: “Who doesn’t admire Barcelona? They sowed the seeds a long time back and now they’re reaping the reward."[uefa.com]

Neymar: "Barcelona deserve all the praise they get for the joy they’ve given to the fans and to all the people who like to see good football, which includes me.” [uefa.com]

Neymar: “I’ve always said that I still have a lot to learn. Messi’s a guy who’s already made history and will achieve a lot more yet. I’m just starting out and I’ve a lot to do to get to his level.”[uefa.com]

Amir1983

For all you know, Neymar and his president could be trolling us all.
Barça and Santos are expected to play in the final of the Club World Cup.....

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
More Neymar flirting

Neymar: “Who doesn’t admire Barcelona? They sowed the seeds a long time back and now they’re reaping the reward."[uefa.com]

Neymar: "Barcelona deserve all the praise they get for the joy they’ve given to the fans and to all the people who like to see good football, which includes me.” [uefa.com]

Neymar: “I’ve always said that I still have a lot to learn. Messi’s a guy who’s already made history and will achieve a lot more yet. I’m just starting out and I’ve a lot to do to get to his level.”[uefa.com]

Everyday he hustlin'

Co0ter

More Neymar flirting

Ya, that sure seems like an arrogant teenager all right. Literally all of you calling him arrogant and shit bc you judge him via his haircut are ridiculous. Get a clue, the kid has been a bit immature on the field and he dives a bit but hes not arrogant or an asshole like ronaldo. If you read even half his interviews youd know that, but you read what someone says on a forum then you act lile you know what your talking about and repeat the word vomit.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Ya, that sure seems like an arrogant teenager all right. Literally all of you calling him arrogant and shit bc you judge him via his haircut are ridiculous. Get a clue, the kid has been a bit immature on the field and he dives a bit but hes not arrogant or an asshole like ronaldo. If you read even half his interviews youd know that, but you read what someone says on a forum then you act lile you know what your talking about and repeat the word vomit.

There's nothing wrong with hustlin', he just has a terrible haircut. But Rick Ross: the Brazilian version is going to be the most marketable footballer of all time at this rate, and that means $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Co0ter

There's nothing wrong with hustlin', he just has a terrible haircut. But Rick Ross: the Brazilian version is going to be the most marketable footballer of all time at this rate, and that means $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

There is a reason why Neymar and his agent keep blowing kisses our way. Neymar wants to come here. Sure Real Madrid has great allure to any player but has he said anything remotely as flattering as the love he's shootin at Barca? The kid is making BANK at Santos, if it was only about money he'd just stay or be flirting with Man City, Chelsea etc too.

I think he wants to come here but he knows Madrid would splash the necessary cash in an instant to get him. We know he wants to come so we need to act in a similar fashion as we did with Sanchez. Give a figure of around 40, give or take (variables or what not) and play with it, only a little wiggle room. If Neymar wants to really come, he'll make it work. If not, Madrid can pay as much as they want.

Regardless, I'd LOVE to have him. He's as complete a footballer a kid can possibly be at 19. He's got speed, he can beat his man, he can cross, a great passer, spectacular vision and he's a great finisher, with both feet. The kids got unreal potential.....he's a great player even the way he is now, and if I was a betting man i'd guess he's only going to get better, not worse. I never really rated Robinho, although I really supported Pato....he's a great forward but he's let me down a bit, being injured for months at a time 1-3 times a season took its toll. I believe Neymar is different, and way better all around.

Last edited:

Caramel

Yeah , but come on seriously , no one can get over that hair cut. No one.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans