Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucdeOrléans

:beer2:

well, the hairstyle is pretty much riddiculous whoever wears it, it's just that Kahn it'd only make Kahn look more dangerous instead of silly :lol:

Indeed. Kahn was a specieal specimen. A dying race. His Bayern also had the upper hand against RM nearly every time.

Thankfully we always have Punta Pelota so we can hear El Loco Gatti - another crazy goalkeeper of the same mould as Kahn, Lehmann etc.:lol:

Yeah, the haircut is baahhh. But atleast it "fits" Neymar better than let's say those I mentioned, apart from the legend Kahn.

Robbie

I almost feel sorry for the kid. So much unrealistic hype around him that he's going to fall hard. You know he doesn't want to leave Brazil because he knows he'll get found out.

Everytime someone compares him to Messi in the media, he probably shits himself

M

mitkoa7x

Neymar said it himself that no one should compare him to Messi, he's still far far away from Leo's level.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I almost feel sorry for the kid. So much unrealistic hype around him that he's going to fall hard. You know he doesn't want to leave Brazil because he knows he'll get found out.

Everytime someone compares him to Messi in the media, he probably shits himself

that is cruel to any 20 years old to be compared to a 24 years old Leo Messi.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Nobody doubts him the guy is a great player but why i think he will not be good for us is because of all the praise that he gets he will always try to outdo Messi like cr7 does and show he is better and to have 2 players of that quality in the same team is fantastic, if he can put his need for individual accolades aside and play for the team then it would be a great signing indeed if we got him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans