Nico Gonzalez

jairzinho

Just to be clear, Nico should be winning that duel when contact was made. Getting toppled face down regardless of speed you were going at is poor excuse. If i was the physio, i don't wan't to see any of my guys getting floored like that and worse from a winger. Even if you have to body check him and get a yellow, that's fine, but don't let him through on goal like that. , and worse don't let him make you his bit*ch. That's exactly what Sane did and twice.

FinBarcelonafan

Just to be clear, Nico should be winning that duel when contact was made. Getting toppled face down regardless of speed you were going at is poor excuse. If i was the physio, i don't wan't to see any of my guys getting floored like that and worse from a winger. Even if you have to body check him and get a yellow, that's fine, but don't let him through on goal like that. , and worse don't let him make you his bit*ch. That's exactly what Sane did and twice.

True. You can't let the player go past you.

TacticsTim

10 times better than de jong and pedri. Why are Gavi and pedri so hyped up when this guy is much better than all of them

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Saved our asses... He is still a little bit raw, but man, it's amazing we are being kept together by teenagers...

Bobo32

Played badly today, but he did score the goal (it very much looked like he fucked up, but he didn't in the end).
He had one good run on the right flank, but otherwise didn't succeed with anything pretty much, and couldn't find any space it looked like.

Porque

Played badly today, but he did score the goal (it very much looked like he fucked up, but he didn't in the end).
He had one good run on the right flank, but otherwise didn't succeed with anything pretty much, and couldn't find any space it looked like.

Had a better game than Ilaix though, who couldn't get off the bench.

Porque

Don't see the reference really I am afraid, but yeah Nico is a good player, much better than Ilaix ever was or will be!

RB lost 2-0 at home today against 2nd to bottom who finished the game with 10 men, and Ilaix didn't get off the bench. Nico, his squad replacement here, comes off the bench and scores the winner.

Poetic I say.

Bobo32

RB lost 2-0 at home today against 2nd to bottom who finished the game with 10 men, and Ilaix didn't get off the bench. Nico, his squad replacement here, comes off the bench and scores the winner.

Poetic I say.

Oh ok. Yeah Ilaix is on Puig/2 numbers this season...

Birdy

Defensive he is pretty much below anyone else (bar Busi) in the md pecking order.

But offensively, he is a massive weapon!!!
He is a baller, knows how to strike the ball, how to dribble to free himself, and stuff

I wanna see him play as the most advanced md in Xavi's 3-1(Busi)-5-1
of the 3 mds that play higher than Busi one is very left, other very right, and the third is centrally, and most advanced, close to the striker. Nico should play the last position

Porque

Defensive he is pretty much below anyone else (bar Busi) in the md pecking order.

But offensively, he is a massive weapon!!!
He is a baller, knows how to strike the ball, how to dribble to free himself, and stuff

I wanna see him play as the most advanced md in Xavi's 3-1(Busi)-5-1
of the 3 mds that play higher than Busi one is very left, other very right, and the third is centrally, and most advanced, close to the striker. Nico should play the last position

This. But he always has the expression that he just realised he left the house keys in the front door.

Home of Barca Fans