Nico Gonzalez

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

If Sporting win the league again this season, whilst implementing 1 or 2 new players in to an already winning team, then we should seriously consider Amorim as our coach for 25/26 if Flick fails.

Benfica have gone big in the transfer market this season and to beat them again would be a great coaching feat.

Porque

Revisiting this deal in light of the Faye transfer.

As per the official Barcelona site.

FC Barcelona and FC Porto have reached an agreement for the transfer of Nico González for 8.5 million euros.

The blaurganes retain a percentage of any future transfer and the right to buy the player back.

Independent sources state
-Buyback of 30m until 2025
-Percentage of any future sale = 40%

30m-40% = 18m.
- 8.5m sale = 9.5m

---

Not as bad as initially thought. Of course this doesn't include taxes.

But we should think about this option strongly next year.

JamDav1982

Would be surprised if the buy back would allow for the percentage of future sale to be deducted.

Otherwise that would just be the buy back stated.

More likely the 30m is the buy back with the deduction already figured in would think.

jamrock

I didn't know our sell on was 40%, I thought it was the typical 15-25, that's a big difference.

Regardless of the whole it we buy him back, sell on thing that was brought up yesterday with Faye.

Just the pure 40% sell makes the deal look better than I thought.

JamDav1982

I doubt he will be brought back but could earn some cash if has a good season.

They are trying to play him like Bellingham with his physicality in and around box.. some goals/assists and he will be sought after.

The issue for Barca taking him back would probably be him being yet another AM if brought him back.

Home of Barca Fans