Nico Williams

JamDav1982

I'm right again. Sorry if it hurt your feelings.

Would register few signings comfortably if Frenkie wasn't holding club he's captain of for ransom.

No feelings hurt. Just responding like for like.

All very straightforward.

No.. again not true.

What shoudl FDJ renew at? How much a season in salary?

Lets see how easy other players renew.

FCBfan22

We can forget about Nico lads.. Too bad but this is reality..
For this window. We can get him maybe in the winter, but for sure next summer.

With Nico, the attacking line of

Nico-Olmo-Yamal

is world class. No doubt about that. Even LewanTractorski would enjoy a LOT of service and also that line can ease a striker in.

FCBfan22

The way bernal is doing and the depth in the midfield it would have been perfect time to sell dejong and buy nico . Alas. Our left side seems dead and empty of attacking threats.
Sell De Jong to Ajax 2.0 (Yanited), sell Fati, sell Torres.

Buy Nico and a DM.

That said, I want to see how De Jong does in this setup before selling him. I think it might fit him very well and we might see the best of him.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Sell De Jong to Ajax 2.0 (Yanited), sell Fati, sell Torres.

Buy Nico and a DM.

That said, I want to see how De Jong does in this setup before selling him. I think it might fit him very well and we might see the best of him.

That was the hope when his father Ronald Koeman de Jong became manager as well.

We could buy De Ligt, Donny van de Beek and Lasse Schone and get Ten Haag as manager and I'm afraid we still won't get the Ajax version of Frenk.

He has had enough chances with enough managers in enough systems to shine and still no dice. :lamine:

jamrock

That was the hope when his father Ronald Koeman de Jong became manager as well.

We could buy De Ligt, Donny van de Beek and Lasse Schone and get Ten Haag as manager and I'm afraid we still won't get the Ajax version of Frenk.

He has had enough chances with enough managers in enough systems to shine and still no dice. :lamine:

Just give him one last chance...

TheStig

In a clear hint he would also snub any interest in January, he told DAZN: "It's always good when big teams want you. But I always said that I wanted to be here. If there was anything, it was from my agent. I wanted to play in Europe with Bilbao [this season]."

Don't like this hiding behind the agents. An agent works for you, not the other way around.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Things have changed. Barca holds all the cards now, Nico.

Olmo had he not come here, would have been a ghost in Leipzig this season, who nobody watches and doesn't touch the world footballing map even for a second.

Instead, Olmo will now play for all the trophies and confirm himself by the end of the season as the best attacking midfielder in the world. His career has totally changed now. He is the talk of world football.

I am all for players being loyal but Nico, you fucked up big time. Every footballer is watching Flick ball and saying " I want a piece of that action ".

Let's face it, Nico. You can go to another big club, sure. But you know that you would play your best football playing in this Barca team that is set up perfectly for you.

Now, you need us way way more than we need you.

ajnotkeith

Olmo had he not come here, would have been a ghost in Leipzig this season, who nobody watches and doesn't touch the world footballing map even for a second.

Instead, Olmo will now play for all the trophies and confirm himself by the end of the season as the best attacking midfielder in the world. His career has totally changed now. He is the talk of world football.

I am all for players being loyal but Nico, you fucked up big time. Every footballer is watching Flick ball and saying " I want a piece of that action ".

Let's face it, Nico. You can go to another big club, sure. But you know that you would play your best football playing in this Barca team that is set up perfectly for you.

Still, if we have the chance we should take him, there's no point being bitter that he rejected us temporarily.

My only question would be who goes to the bench? We'll see by the end of this season if Raphinha keeps up his good form or not but then it would be him competing for that spot with Raphinha.

jamrock

Are you starting to believe in the sporting department a bit more now? Since you've converted on Olmo?

Home of Barca Fans