Nico Williams

JamDav1982

There are obvious reasons to choose Barcelona over Bilbao.

If it is loyalty then can ask.. why play for Barca for 4m more...

Regardless he wont be offered 12m net as claimed.

JamDav1982

Jamrock making up numbers and clueless again...

FDJ is not on 28m gross annual salary.

Never has someone had so little a clue... his salary is 14/15m gross as per the 'leaked contract'... not 'leaked salary' as Jamrock again was wrong on.

Bufoonery thinking Barca have FDJ on 28m gross annual salary and Nico being offered 12m net.

Nothing new with zero understanding of what is being discussed.

Again with the lies about Fati.. they gave Fati that contract AFTER his big knee injury which made it such a poor deal and gamble at the time. He had not proven his fitness or level in any way since his injury and got that contract.

Jamrock genuinely has next to no idea what he is discussing on anything to do with these salaries and numbers being discussed.

Last edited:

TheStig

We should just give him a deadline if we are really waiting for him. If not, sign Coman on loan for this season. We'll see what happens this season, maybe someone new appears, maybe Coman stays healthy and good, maybe Nico has a bad season...

That's it if we are really waiting for him, maybe it's the other way around and Nico waits for Barca in reality.

The third and most likeley version is nobody is waiting anybody.

Last edited:

Blanco

I don't really know how Nico could be more clear on where he wants to play next season for barca fans to understand that the boy does not want to join their club. He literally never said or did anything other than showing his desire to stay at Bilbao.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't really know how Nico could be more clear on where he wants to play next season for barca fans to understand that the boy does not want to join their club. He literally never said or did anything other than showing his desire to stay at Bilbao.

Could be he is respectful towards Bilbao and their fans. As I wish some Barca players would be their fan owned club.

TheStig

With saying he's staying in Bilbao this season but for some reason he hasn't said that even though everybody speaks about him and Barca for 2 months.

I'm 99% sure he'll stay at Athletic but stranger things have happened than a twist in a tranfer saga like this.

Blanco

With saying he's staying in Bilbao this season but for some reason he hasn't said that even though everybody speaks about him and Barca for 2 months.

I'm 99% sure he'll stay at Athletic but stranger things have happened than a twist in a tranfer saga like this.
He returned one day earlier to train with Athletic and made a video saying “I am focused on the new season! Vamos Athletic!” 😅

At this point I expect him to score at Montjuic in GW2, make the SIUU and on the next morning Mundo Deportivo to be like “Yeah, Nico is definitely dreaming to play for Barca”.

Loki

If his agent still talking to us daily, it means he hasn't made his final decision yet. Pretty logical, huh?

MontenegrinCuler

He could contact Barça and tell them he won't join the club. That has not happened yet. He did so with PSG.

Blanco

If his agent still talking to us daily, it means he hasn't made his final decision yet. Pretty logical, huh?
What is he talking to you about? Did not you agree on the persobal terms already? 😀 Because that was also reported.

The delusion is crazy

Porque

Not in the squad for Stuttgart friendly.

Pribably nothing but it will feed the Catalan press.

Coman for a year then try again for Nico seems most realistic option today. I doubt we will go for a prospect given what happened with Roque.

So someone proven and a market opportunity. Coman fits the profile when fit.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

He did return 6 days earlier from vacations so yeah, that could be another sign he's staying.

I think Vivian and other Athletic players arrived back as did the Barca players from Euro all around the same time.

Not sure too much to read into it although do agree it looks more likely he will stay.

Home of Barca Fans