Nico Williams

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Are people serious when they suggest Olmo as false 9?

I don't know why you're asking me this.

Tbf I could see why it could be interpreted like that when I am reading it again. I just didn't bother including Lewandowski and ruining the aesthetics of the post

mc_lovin

I don't know why you're asking me this.

Tbf I could see why it could be interpreted like that when I am reading it again. I just didn't bother including Lewandowski and ruining the aesthetics of the post
Oh yeah ;D I didn’t read carefully… still saw plenty of people suggesting Olmo as false 9.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Will be one of the greatest signings ever for this club if it happens.

Incredible player.

Too bad we are missing out of Alvarez. Nico - Alvarez - Yamal would have been incredible.
yeah let's play a 1.7m striker surrounded by two elite crossers. Do you guys that shoehorn Alvarez into the lone forward position even think?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oh yeah ;D I didn’t read carefully… still saw plenty of people suggesting Olmo as false 9.

Can't blame you :lol:
Does look like a front three. I was thinking more in line with Flick's 4-2-3-1 though so Olmo as CAM.
The dream would be:

Isak/Osimhen
Nico - Olmo - Yamal

El Ilusionista

Guys Hansi wont bench his boy Lewandowski. Ernie never benched Suarez either when we were starving for a pacey pressing striker.

We will be stuck with Lewandowski till 2026 anyone who thinks he will be benched will be in for a big surprise

jamrock

Lewa will score 25-30 goals next season (all comps) we have to just accept he's here and flick style plays more to his strength, not pressing from the front, but that's just life

Joan

Weird hate for Lewa considering he’s one of the few who deliver. Obviously not a top striker any more but you need someone to score and right now, we don’t have many options.

El Ilusionista

Weird hate for Lewa considering he’s one of the few who deliver. Obviously not a top striker any more but you need someone to score and right now, we don’t have many options.

He needs to stop being selfish, and stop hating on youngsters when you have a shit game yourself. Only then will we stop hating

Joan

He needs to stop being selfish, and stop hating on youngsters when you have a shit game yourself. Only then will we stop hating
Almost 15 years too late for any kind of change. Can’t teach an old horse new tricks. So take it or leave it.

But as long as we don’t have a replacement and football is won on goals, he’ll have a spot.

jamrock

Poster a cryptic message on his socials, basically saying rely on yourself not others or something along those lines and deleted it.

Also posted a picture of himself working out, in the Spain shorts, not Bilboa's.

Let's start to over analyze everything he does on social media, things could be happening.

Birdy

Williams---------Pau Victor--------Yamal
--------------------Olmo
--------------Bernal------PEDRI
Balde-------Cubarsi-----Araujo-----Kounde
-------------------Mats

Maaan....
You can't leave fit Pedri out of any XI
Other than that perfect XI!

Subs XI:
Ferran/Ansu--Lewa--Raphina
-----------Fermin/Gundo