Oriol Romeu (loaned to Girona)

zanela

^ Get a room you two..:p

Too much philandering on the forum although Mr. Philanderer himself has been missing the last couple of days. Must be on his new adventures. :D

As for sunshine, I get it all year round. Now beat that!

Beast

The Observer
:D hey we can always go out on a double date

;) well we can beat that although i'd say the weather over here is quite similar to India (me thinks )

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
@ Z - we don't need a room when we have the beach ... and wine :p

@ G - U mean with Zanela and Mr.Philanderer? As if u cheat on me with my friend Z we r over :D

U Z have monsunes and u G terrible hotness, i wouldn't trade sun, sea, brezze and 1000 islands for any of that :p

JAMAIN

:D hey we can always go out on a double date

;) well we can beat that although i'd say the weather over here is quite similar to India (me thinks )

as beast flirts on-line, I just want to say I really like Canales (or whatever his name is). I really like the fact that Madrid had to buy him because the players they produce are still rubbish. Things just don't change? right Beast? haha

Beast

The Observer
@ Z - we don't need a room when we have the beach ... and wine :p

@ G - U mean with Zanela and Mr.Philanderer? As if u cheat on me with my friend Z we r over :D

U Z have monsunes and u G terrible hotness, i wouldn't trade sun, sea, brezze and 1000 islands for any of that :p

Nah... me ? always misunderstood..

i meant double date as in 2 & 2 ;)

as beast flirts on-line, I just want to say I really like Canales (or whatever his name is). I really like the fact that Madrid had to buy him because the players they produce are still rubbish. Things just don't change? right Beast? haha
no love for Rodrigo ? ;)

Given we just sold him for 6 Million Euro to Benfica with a buyback option

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Nah... me ? always misunderstood..

i meant double date as in 2 & 2 ;)
Ohhh, sorry darling, will trust u from now on, left u a nice song at music ;)
2 & 2 d be cool, Z is for, just need to see if The Philly, great Philosopher can :p

Aasim

Bumbleman
Romeu is good but he is not ready for first team football imo. He has showm some good potential but buying Senna who can teach him would be very wise move as we would seal the short term back up and also long term.

nebeer

Love is All
I haven't really seen this guy on the pitch yet. And some of you guys are pretty impressed by him.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
romeu is good but he is not ready for first team football imo. He has showm some good potential but buying senna who can teach him would be very wise move as we would seal the short term back up and also long term.

i agree

Barcafan 2304

Romeu is good but he is not ready for first team football imo. He has showm some good potential but buying Senna who can teach him would be very wise move as we would seal the short term back up and also long term.

What he said. That is exactly what Barca should be doing

ranjix

Jefecito
Yup. I agree that buying Senna is good option in terms of experience too. Since Barca B is promoted to Segunda Division, team B also need some good players. But I wouldn't mind if that doesn't happen.

Home of Barca Fans