Oriol Romeu (loaned to Girona)

Porque

Agreed with Bayern though by reports. Agent said deal isn't off, just delayed, so didn't count him.

Then usual suspects like Guido and Jorginho named. And then that Benfica DMC who isn't starting.

EDIT
Read this a few days ago. Which goes in line with the idea Romeu isn't convincing the SD. Shithouse source though.

khaled_a_d

Agreed with Bayern though by reports. Agent said deal isn't off, just delayed, so didn't count him.

Then usual suspects like Guido and Jorginho named. And then that Benfica DMC who isn't starting.

EDIT
Read this a few days ago. Which goes in line with the idea Romeu isn't convincing the SD. Shithouse source though.

Seems like Diaz might end up in Turkish league this year as fenerbahçe is interested in him, among other no 6, before end of their transfer windows

Andresito

Staff member
Plays like a bald prime Busquets on the ball today. Of course he has an unusual 1-2 seconds extra on the ball, but still gets out of pressure well.

JamDav1982

He is leggs as fuck and is lucky Betis have a slow midfield or would be even more exposed.

Just nowhere near Barca level.

jamrock

Over reaction forum means this place should be on fire after the game, he was great.

Last edited:

vuji_31

He is really good.

I knew that forum will not admit it.

For 3mil he is bargain of century, he was good every game.

much better then some oveerrated players from out team that good praised a lot even thoiugh they didn't play better game.

Total-Football

No matter how Mediocre he is, I still choose him over buskets over the last 4 years. Buskets was that bad and that a main factor in those humiliations.

FinBarcelonafan

He is really good.

I knew that forum will not admit it.

For 3mil he is bargain of century, he was good every game.

much better then some oveerrated players from out team that good praised a lot even thoiugh they didn't play better game.

He is not really good. He will be exposed by bigger clubs. Level in Spain is low right now.

My guess.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I would say it's more likely his performances get better than worse. He is a new signing after all and still needs to adapt to Barca's positional football after years of playing for minnows.

Porque

He's a fine squad option as knows the system and requirements. It's like having Marcos Alonso or Bob before he lost all pace.

But you don't want these type of guys playing every game.

Hopefully he buys time for a longer option and we don't go for another stopgap like Guido, who would have been fine instead of Oriol but not with him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What happens now. Should we play without Romeu in tougher matches? Can Frenkie do it (assisted by Gavi/Pedri)?

JohnN

I believe the gavi/pedri, fdj, gundo is the strongest midfield.
romeu looks a level below all other mids, so would avoid in hard games.

Porque

Oriol was hovering around attacking midfield in possession, so perhaps we should look for a more versatile option in the market for our future DMC.

Oriol beats the fuck out of having Edmilson or Gerard Lopez as DMC atleast though.

Home of Barca Fans