Óscar Mingueza

JamDav1982

Surely to fuck Marmol is a better option at LB than this useless cunt.

Try and take what can in January for him. Should have tried to get rid in summer when many were fooled into thinking his stock was high.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think his movement in attack is okay, but with the ball at his feet he makes too many mistakes... Still got the assist, though...

gregorrin10

Wouldn't mind selling him in the summer, but considering we won't get more than 10M for him, if that at all, I also wouldn't mind him staying as the 4th/5th CB option and 3rd RB option. But of course I mean that while having real RB options like Mazraoui and Azpilicueta as the first two RB options, not stop gaps or players playing out of position, such as Alves and Roberto. As for CB, better to get bigger money for Lenglet and need to get rid of Umtiti and Pique before thinking of letting go of Mingueza.

FinBarcelonafan

Wouldn't mind selling him in the summer, but considering we won't get more than 10M for him, if that at all, I also wouldn't mind him staying as the 4th/5th CB option and 3rd RB option. But of course I mean that while having real RB options like Mazraoui and Azpilicueta as the first two RB options, not stop gaps or players playing out of position, such as Alves and Roberto. As for CB, better to get bigger money for Lenglet and need to get rid of Umtiti and Pique before thinking of letting go of Mingueza.

Keep him. More value to us as a jack of all trades type of player than selling him for few million.

And if he improves he could be very valuable like Roberto back in the day.

fergus90

Koeman sussed out he was a liability last season. I'd be amazed if he has a long-term future at Barca.

serghei

Early yet. He's not as bad as he's playing this season, and probably not as promising as he seemed in his first. Has to improve for sure or else he's toast. Nobody has patience with players like that, you either recover or you don't and get moved.

Porque

Was very good in a very specific setup, for a short period of time.

Will probably stick around on a low wage for a while still.

Not totally useless, but I think top level football wont be kind to him if he exits Barcelona.

Hes one of those defenders who ends at Getafe and keeps getting burned and sent off.

Home of Barca Fans