Óscar Mingueza

Horatio

You're welcome
There was a game too where KDawg threw him under the bus, subbing at 30 minutes for a throw in or something ridiculous.

he stayed up the pitch too long instead of tracking back.

Koeman really liked him. Comes through in his documentary as well.

companyofcules

My point is, if you can get a great CB that can pass the ball is wonderful, if not get a great CB that can't pass the ball nicely.
Don't get me bums that pass nicely with Alaves and collapse with Bayern.

Mingueza wasn't collapse material. Good with his head, fast, great fighter, not bad 1 v 1, not dumb and he charged from the back quite often.
He had the potential to start for sure.
Yes Cubarsi can be better because he is a bit more tehnical but his speed and headers are not impressive atm.

Porque

he stayed up the pitch too long instead of tracking back.

Koeman really liked him. Comes through in his documentary as well.
Maybe he knew/thought he could take it and make him a better player.

He was really good in our back 3. I think the sale benefitted his development without doubt.

For the right price, could he come back and fulfill that RB role for us? Maybe jeff, I don't know jeff.

Messi983

It's worse, would be better if he'd be called up for senior NT and not play much, very likely he'll play full 90 minutes for the U21.

Gazzznigga

As CB he was. I don't see Ramos being outshined by Eric so the whole "technique" is a mental illness when speaking CB.
Eric is absolutely a CB with the technique of an AM.
You need to win headers, bully you opponents, be fast, get the tackles going. Rudiger is rudimentary as well and won Real UCL while we talk about the nice passes of Cubarsi.
We should stop.
......word!!!

Home of Barca Fans