Óscar Mingueza

Porque

The papers are filling the pages with this story amidst the international games. He has more function, but I'd prefer the buyback of Nico Gonzalez before they pay 3m for 20% more of his rights. He prob would not want to return mind you for a rotation role.

As for Mingy, would he go the Aleix Vidal route if he returned, or does he have a bit more to his game?

jamrock

Should keep an eye out for Landry at RB, he's been called up to train by both xavi and flick.

Could leap font and be the long term solution there.

I think he will do pre season with the first team next summer.

Messi983

Not been to convinced with Landry so far but he's still young and adapting playing at senior level tbf. We'll see how does this season for BA. Should get plenty of minutes as Fort will probably stay in first team dynamics (though I think he should play for BA if he won't get minutes there) and Trilli is injury prone.

Gazzznigga

Wonders shall never end!!
Barca forum are hoping and praying that a player whonwas unceremoniously shoved away from Barca, disdainfullly called names and wished ill luck on this forum....but now found a club where he is rehabilitated to gain back his confidence and aspire to his full potentials,playing regularly to the extent that the national team coaches have noticed him.....should then leave suxh a club and come back to Barca for a bench role...

What do you youv take these players for? Like they dont know what is good for their careers and lives? They might not be so schooled formally but they know when they are treated like shit and wont ever go back there.

If this players refuses to come to Barca for a bench role, i wont be surprised some Barca forum kids could start cursing him , wishing him ill luck, a career ending injury, failure or even death....

This is the only forum i have seen where they wished death, curse, more injury and misfortune on their own players......so toxic

jamrock

Barca forum are hoping and praying that a player whonwas unceremoniously shoved away from Barca, disdainfullly called names and wished ill luck on this forum....but now found a club where he is rehabilitated to gain back his confidence and aspire to his full potentials,playing regularly to the extent that the national team coaches have noticed him.....should then leave suxh a club and come back to Barca for a bench role...

What do you youv take these players for? Like they dont know what is good for their careers and lives? They might not be so schooled formally but they know when they are treated like shit and wont ever go back there.

If this players refuses to come to Barca for a bench role, i wont be surprised some Barca forum kids could start cursing him , wishing him ill luck, a career ending injury, failure or even death....

This is the only forum i have seen where they wished death, curse, more injury and misfortune on their own players......so toxic

Clearly not a barca fan lol.

If you'd understand the pull of barca to masia kids, especially Spanish ones, I think he's even catalan

MontenegrinCuler

How unfortunate :lol: :lol:

A braindead washed 60 year old dogridista pouring shit on Barça in every single post yet pretending to be a Barça fan himself as if we are mentally retarded and don't know who you are

If you are not on some creepy dogrid payroll then it's genuinely sad

Home of Barca Fans