Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

EL success is huge to the perception of the club that this is an upwards trajectory club. Key for sponsors too, and especially if we then go on and win the SuperCopa against CL winner. Look at the growth Frankfurt have achieved with it. They were always a underperforming club, this year they are 2nd in the BL and reached the KO of CL.

Should beat Man Utd even without Dembele. This is what we paid 60m on Rafinha for, to have a top class player for the first 11. Great opportunity for Xavi, just needs to tinker with the tactics a bit.

JamDav1982

The whole 'embarrassment' part is freaking weird considering we aren't playing bums. February in that context doesn't matter.

Financially there's nothing to disagree with.

February does matter.

Would be two early European exits and just maore failure carrying on from last season in Europe.

serghei

EL success is huge to the perception of the club that this is an upwards trajectory club. Key for sponsors too, and especially if we then go on and win the SuperCopa against CL winner. Look at the growth Frankfurt have achieved with it. They were always a underperforming club, this year they are 2nd in the BL and reached the KO of CL.

Should beat Man Utd even without Dembele. This is what we paid 60m on Rafinha for, to have a top class player for the first 11. Great opportunity for Xavi, just needs to tinker with the tactics a bit.

Hmmm... they paid more than 60m for Sancho. :lol:

And 100m for Antony. If you bring money into the conversation, they should beat us comfortably so better leave that out.

JamDav1982

Of course Raphinha should be one expected to step up.

That is what he and others were bought for.

Barca have better squad than United. They can worry about players they over payed for.

Last edited:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
From what I read about his particular injury it can be as little as 2 weeks to heal, or as late as 6 weeks. So should be definitely rule him out for 1st leg semi final CDR (that team Real Madrid I think it is) or even Manchester United 1st leg?? I think he can possibly return on time for both, never know, CDR at least.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think he will be back sooner than later. Just not sure if he will be back soon enough for all of the EL and Copa games.

Barcilliant

This.

It's embarrassing that we are in the El for a second year in a row but getting knocked out so early AGAIN would be catastrophic both financially and sporting wise. Which player would want to come to a club that gets eliminated from cl group stage AND EL? LOL.
We were a fan base that expected a CL win every year. We've gone from that to expecting to be kod by a mediocre Utd in EL. How the mighty have fallen. The fact that we are leading la liga and will be kod by Utd in the El is a massive concern. La liga is in trouble.

JamDav1982

Players who were being sold the idea that the levers would make Barca competitive in both the league and CL.

There is not another 200m coming this summer for the team.

jamrock

The same players where no one wanted to come here last summer then.

I'd take one of those summers again, sign a WC defender & One of the best strikers in the world.

After winning the league for the first team in years. Oh wait league titles don't count anymore.

FinBarcelonafan

The same players where no one wanted to come here last summer then.

I'd take one of those summers again, sign a WC defender & One of the best strikers in the world.

After winning the league for the first team in years. Oh wait league titles don't count anymore.

True. As long as Barca has money, we have pull. Last summer was great example of it.

We cooking. Just need some fresh ingredients, moneyyy.

jamrock

Would put a week's wage on us being able to sign a few Class players again, if we had the money.

Money argument is totally different from, Barcelona being unattractive to class players & coaches, that will require another 7+ years to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans