Ousmane Dembélé

malvolio

I am sure the team would find a way to lose even if he played. Or he would find a way to miss empty net goals.
Still, all this is speculation, we will never know because he is always injured.

Good old Dembele, always manages to fuck this club over. If it's not a disappearing act then it's a big injury when it matters.

He fails us like clockwork.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Those who think Dembele is not one of the best wingers in the world simply do not watch other teams. He is top-5 in dribble penetration and chance creation if not top-3 or the best as far as wingers go. Renewing him is a no-brainer. His injury proneness and desire to stay should give us leverage in offering him a reasonable payrise, but nothing astronomic.

Richard.H

The problem is this cat has nearly always been injured at critical times of the season. Part of being a good player is also being mostly available. It’s hard to rely on a player knowing he will only be in the season for 60-70 % of the time.

JohnN

He is clearly the top dribbler out there in the wing areas. Just stay fit you bastard.
All our squad getting injuries now is a clear sign of a really thin squad.
We have too few players compared to other teams.
That's what being financially in the dump gets you.
But also, wasting millions for meh players instead of strengthening some positions, even with squad players from massia.
I mean, I can't really believe Bellerin and kessie are so much better than our b team guys.

FCMessi

Barca does NOT have too few players.

just too many posers. Then And NOW.

Coutinho
Griezmann
Malcolm
Trincao
Bellerin
Kessie
Raphina
Ferran Torres
Umtiti